Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigeria Properties Yield The Highest Return Compared To Other Parts Of The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigeria Properties Yield The Highest Return Compared To Other Parts Of The World (308 Views)

Various Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Obada-oko, Other Parts Of Abeokut... / Abuja Nigeria Properties For Sale / Hot Ghana And Nigeria Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Properties Yield The Highest Return Compared To Other Parts Of The World by colinso: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Do you know the funniest thing? Investment in Nigeria properties yields the highest return compared to other properties in any other part of the world.
Do you even know the most startling? Investment in Nigeria properties yield even better returns than the most performing stock or asset on the wall street.
Nigerian properties are secure, safe and less prone to fluctuations than other properties in other parts of the world.
The value of properties or stocks in other parts of the world can suddenly go from 1000dollars to 50dollars in a day, in fact a high performing stock or asset can in a second become junk asset in other parts of the world, but Nigerian properties have only one direction ..... Upward upward direction.... Nigerian properties keep rising.... They hardly fall.
Talk to your financial adviser today, Nigerian properties are safer.
Invest in a property today, with as low as 300k, you can own a land in Lagos state.
Talk to us today, we will not fail you

...... mtrc properties

www.mtrc.com.ng

Re: Nigeria Properties Yield The Highest Return Compared To Other Parts Of The World by softwerk(f): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to asked to pay your pledge and no mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed)

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!
Re: Nigeria Properties Yield The Highest Return Compared To Other Parts Of The World by DavidEsq(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
So u just talk. No basis for your facts. I think we have gone past this pastor-preaching approach to things.
Re: Nigeria Properties Yield The Highest Return Compared To Other Parts Of The World by KingRex1(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
The Nigerian property market is gonna crash soon.. This is how it was in the US, UK and AU, so many investors, developers and high housing prices, there'll be an increase in voids. Its either gonna be regulated by the govt as fashola tried doing or by the interaction of market forces.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Actually Get A Free Plot / JH Kitchens Rochdale / Get The Land Of Your Pocket Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.