Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Oracle Certified Associate Books - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oracle Certified Associate Books (1385 Views)

Oracle Certified Associate / Oracle Certified Professional Instructors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Certified Associate Books by nateone(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2007
Hi there,
come next week , i will be startin a class on COA, i will like any ne who has taken the course or know more about the course to give me some advice on how to go bout it, i will also need books , so any one has to lend or sell, am ready to buy at a low cost o,urgent please
Re: Oracle Certified Associate Books by determined: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2007
you can get in touch for books and dumps:
mysql@onedollarthingys.com
Re: Oracle Certified Associate Books by jeffman(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
i have sent two mails to 'mysql@onedollarthingys.com' and haven't got any reply
Re: Oracle Certified Associate Books by larryoncol(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2007
the best advice i could give you is read your books. try and make contrast from diffrerent authours ut enligthens you more.
Re: Oracle Certified Associate Books by jeffman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
@larryoncol i am preparing for the 1z0-042 exam and i have read the sybex 1z0-042 study guide. the sybex test engine questions are pretty easy but when i take transcender test prep, i score 60-64% which is a fail. Also new topics have been added to the exam since october last year. i really don't know how to go about it. are the exams really difficult. i am good at learning things fast and in detail (the HOW & WHY way ). what do u advise really
Re: Oracle Certified Associate Books by larryoncol(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
ok thats good you are using one of the best study guides, we all know that no matter how much we study we tend tolearn new things based on oracle almost every day, the best dumps for now are the actual test which has 177 questions but it just got updatedto 182 question and i will get that as soon as possible, it's also advisable to brain storm the questions not memorise them, some of the questions on the dumbs are wrong, you can also get the right answer. by using the right websites where forums are posted. the exams are not hard, but it's advisable to study hard, mmost of the question which will come from, database storage managment, installing oracle, net services,backup and recovery concepts. e,t,c
Re: Oracle Certified Associate Books by larryoncol(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2007
ok thats good you are using one of the best study guides, we all know that no matter how much we study we tend tolearn new things based on oracle almost every day, the best dumps for now are the actual test which has 177 questions but it just got updatedto 182 question and i will get that as soon as possible, it's also advisable to brain storm the questions not memorise them, some of the questions on the dumbs are wrong, you can also get the right answer. by using the right websites where forums are posted. the exams are not hard, but it's advisable to study hard, mmost of the question which will come from, database storage managment, installing oracle, net services,backup and recovery concepts. e,t,c

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / Help A Beginner Pls. / How Can I Find Programmers And Investors To Help Me Build My Social Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.