Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) (18636 Views)

Ladies Choose - Marry A Poor Literate Or A Wealthy Illiterate Same Goes men / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by God2man(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Helping d poor is cool but putting it on social media makes me believe u are also helping ur ego.

The truth is that many people are reluctant to do good.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by diegwu01: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:
Nonsense. [b]Can he not give the money without taking photos? Why are people like this these days please? Furcking pharisee[/b]
Go and Give your Own, Don't take Pictures. we will celebrate you still.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Helping d poor is cool but putting it on social media makes me believe u are also helping ur ego.
The man just wrong to do this
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
kenny1313:

Have you epp anybody in your whole life? Your problem now is the social media. Smh.
putting it on social media spoiled the whole blessing God would have give to the supposed giver!! The best way to give is in secret undecided kiss

No be me talka m kiss
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Kulas: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:

You may be right.But atimes its not about ego or publicity,rather people do so in order to encourage other rich people to help the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2017
God bless u changing his life, may God also increase bank account
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by springofvisions: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Good one! A great inspiration to people especially to those who see something wrong in putting our good works in social media.
To them,i say get inspired,get motivated,get involved and make a differences.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by samuel051: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:
Nonsense. Can he not give the money without taking photos? Why are people like this these days please? Furcking pharisee
do you know snapping d photos is an evidence DAT d money got to its recipient, it also serves as evidence of d common phrase on here(who u epp) even food meant for less privileged persons is embezzled in idp camps,trust no Nigerian with money,i also read about a corper who got employed even though he wasn't educationally qualified for d job all because of d donations he did to orphanages during his service days and uploaded by a friend on his blog.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:

Sharraaapp there! Who you don epp for your life? Putting it on social media is the reason why you opened the thread to see what somebody did for a boy who needed N180K to start a trade.

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Exectine:
putting it on social media spoiled the whole blessing God would have give to the supposed giver!! The best way to give is in secret undecided kiss

No be me talka m kiss

Nonsense! how many people you don give money to start a trade in secret? Eempty barrels claiming holier than thou

6 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:

Sharraaapp there! Who you don epp for your life? Putting it on social media is the reason why you opened the thread to see what somebody did for a boy who needed N180K to start a tr cryade.

Una too much!!! God have nothing to do with proud and corrupt givers..... They give to receive praises from men, while a good giver gives to honor God in humility. No be me talka m!! kiss
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by dotlanre(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
At least its something. Furthermore,check my signature
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:

please just shut up I hate it when people say help people but don't put it on SM if it wasn't SM who would have come to the young man's aid? putting it out there encourages so many people to want to help others and also encourages youths out there that handiwork and hard work should be our priorities not looking for fast ways to make money

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Mustack: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
alhamdullillah robil arlamin
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Thank gods MMM have Crashed. Ifeanyi would have used the money for MMM before sending it to the poor boy.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:

Nonsense! how many people you don give money to start a trade in secret? Eempty barrels claiming holier than thou
Non for now!!! And if I wan give I no go tell u tongue tongue grin
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
I would like to be a philanthropist too. Giving sweetening thy heart. Ubangidi bless me with excess money.

If you can't help with the little you have now, you won't help even if you have excess.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by wealthmagnet: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2017
If you own an Android phone, a Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Tablet, PC, Laptop or any other device that can connect to the Internet and 'Browse', then I have great news for you!!!

I have information about a platform that actually doubles your available cash in just a couple of days.
Yes, that's CORRECT!
Whatever you put in, you get 200% of that value back!
And it happens in just a few days, typically a week.
The best part is, you can enjoy these benefits from any part of the country... No traveling necessary.

With this double-cash-return system, you are sure of always having enough cash with you to beat the economic hardship in the country and live an improved life, above poverty level.

* Everyone has a right to good and comfortable living standards
* Everyone has a right to enjoy wealth (with good flow of course!)
* Everyone has a right to financial freedom (be truly able to afford what you want or need)
* Everyone, including you, have a right to an excellent source of extra income (passive or active)

Do you have N5,000? See it become 200%
Get N10,000 paid to you in return for it!

Do you have N50,000? See it become 200% more.
Get and alert for N100,000 in your bank account instead!

This is verified, working and with payment proofs.
You should see for yourself!

Interested?
Get instant response.
Send an email now to wealthways7@gmail.com
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2017
SuperBlack:
Thank gods MMM have Crashed. Ifeanyi would have used the money for MMM before sending it to the poor boy.

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by uckennety(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
THIS IS WHAT I CALL PH!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by 36STATES: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Exectine:

Una too much!!! God have nothing to do with proud and corrupt givers..... They give to receive praises from men, while a good giver gives to honor God in humility. No be me talka m!! kiss

Did the man tell you he believes in God? He wanted to help someone and wanted people to learn from his good gesture. Empty people like you always flaunt the bible but have chicken brain to understand simple things.

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by mightyhazell: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
no bro! I used 2 think like u.

See,when u give,and to the view of others,u motivate ppl to give.

Dere are ppl who have this natural belief dat u can't gv more than 200naira 2 som1 in need.I once gave two crippled women in a mkt place 5k each,and b4 I knw it,guys were almost standing on a queue 2 gv to dese women.if I had done it secretively,I wudt av taught anybody 2 gv 'mindlessly' !
Try and dazzle ppl(esp strangers) with gifts in the presence of ppl and teach others dat dazz sth called generous giving!

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Very good and encouraging act. I thought everybody in the East is very OK and living large like some akpu eating gorillas always claim on NL. So people still climb palm trees in the East? OVOKO!

Anyways I'm happy the young man got help and has a hand work. I believe and pray that his handwork will make him great so as to help others. My advice to iron flattinos who always brag on NL is to learn to.be humble so that you can get help to better your life instead of jumping from NL to FB hating other people and bragging about what you don't have. It's always funny to me how all the lying ipods claim to be landlords in Lagos, meanwhile many of them are in the village climbing palm trees, pounding akpu and chasing bush rats... apologies to the real igbos though
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
36STATES:

Did the man tell you he believes in God? He wanted to help someone and wanted people to learn from his good gesture. Empty people like you always flaunt the bible but have chicken brain to understand simple things.
No problem!!! My chicken brain won't also forget to honor God first while giving alms or help of any kind..... I will ask God to extend such a humble brain to you as well grin grin as in friends nah wink
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by bazzyblings: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:

So it's bad to put it on social media ?? You can go back to the 5th century then ... don't they show the poor on social media ? I see no reason showing it on media . This would boost other persons to give support to the poor , Na wa . Humans sha . We can never see anything good in what people do . Why do you post your pictures on Facebook ?

Those spending money in clubs and uploading u dey hail dem why not appreciate this man

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by sehin79(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:

well i think the most important thing is doing a good will,if you put it on social media or not.
but i do like the fact that years ago some people couldn't get help like this without social media.thats the power of socialmedia

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Cope1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
ikombe:
If e dey pain you. Just do the needful undecided
life is too interesting for me to do that.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
See handsome boy with good skills climbing palm trees, yet Okorocha is building xmas tree of N300m
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Cope1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
kenny1313:

Have you epp anybody in your whole life? Your problem now is the social media. Smh.
I can epp u with a job in Abuja.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by abdulhamid0(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thats great, i pray they wont invest in Mmm smiley
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
GOD BLESS EVERYONE INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS A REALITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / thanks everyone / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.