Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,170 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette (2215 Views)

Holy Smoke! These S*xy Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Will / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / 11 Really HOT Photos Of Melania Trump, America’s New First Lady You Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Choiszman(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Alex Iwobi is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a winger and a striker for Premier League club Arsenal and the Nigeria national team.

Although the footballer is widely renowned for being one of the of the most handsome Nigerian stars on the pitch, he is also thought to have one of the most beautiful girlfriend out there.

20-year-old Alex Iwobi and his girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette, 19, have been dating for over a year now and they seem to be so into each other. The model is always seen at match grounds whenever Iwobi is playing, and both of them always hanging out and professing love for each other on Instagram.

Below are some of the sweetest photos of Clarisse, which will surely make every man salivate. kiss cool shocked

Shared on PalmChat APP

Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Choiszman(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Mehn!!! I'm tripping already ooo!!!

See more photos below:

check out more stories at www.palmchatnow.com

Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Choiszman(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2017
hmmmmm.....

Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by MJBOLT: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
another kim kardashian in the making
grin
Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by thorpido(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
They can't be fashionable except they expose the breas.t.smh

1 Like

Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Choiszman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
lol
thorpido:
They can't be fashionable except they expose the breas.t.smh

1 Like

Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by nenedima(f): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Okkies...lemme go n fry my beans undecided undecided
Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by chriskosherbal(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
My man Alex ....seriously that babe is cute.
Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by favourflick(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2017
If I handle dis she go forget alex tongue wink cool
Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Choiszman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
chriskosherbal:
My man Alex ....seriously that babe is cute.
ikr grin
Re: See These Really Hot Photos Of Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Choiszman(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
favourflick:
If I handle dis she go forget alex tongue wink cool
which money you get? undecided cry

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lesbian Faces Deportation After Failing ‘gay Test’ In Sweden / Breaking: Wizkid Featured On Beyonce's New EP / Singer K. Michelle Says Her Legs Can No Longer Carry Her Butt Implant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.