Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work (24816 Views)

See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure / 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
lele007:

This is the quintessential Nigerian ignorance. The sign that says 80km doesn't mean you must be doing minimum 80km on 3rd mainland bridge.

Nigerians. You people are too intelligent!

Follow the context and you will understand better...
Re: Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work by vislabraye(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
SirAweezy:

Pray one day while speeding your "Machine" won't fail to the extent of losing control to meet an incoming petrol tanker. Say Amen to this!

May be you should have asked the right speed. I know the car I use and the right speed. But that does not mean road construction should be going on at the wrong time. Even the best driver could have an accident.

1 Like

Re: Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work by SirAweezy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
vislabraye:

May be you should have asked the right speed. I know the car I use and the right speed. But that does not mean road construction should be going on at the wrong time. Even the best driver could have an accident.

This is not about right speed.... fine this could have happened due to the carelessness of the contractor... but often time when accident occurs on 3r mb is because of over speeding.
Re: Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work by DisGuy: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
memeguy:

Oga don't say what you don't know. Have you driven on the bridge recently? The bridge is not fine. So much construction work going on, gravel and sand everywhere with potholes etc. Worst part is that there is no lighting on the bridge. The construction companies even leave their vehicles there unattended with no caution signs etc. It's very bad.

knowing this why are people still (over )speeding? 50MPH over that bridge wouldnt hurt anyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The Police In Africa Vs Europe / Nigerians To Pay N107,500 For IELTS From September 2023 / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.