Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware (38092 Views)

FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Phunkyposh(f): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

is not free.
Really, what witchcraft line do i book from?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by ritababe(f): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Really, what witchcraft line do i book from?

Benincity.com grin
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Phunkyposh(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

Benincity.com grin
iyaf die , are you a constituted authority there

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by ritababe(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:
iyaf die , are you a constituted authority there
yes grin
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by wizkidblogger(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:

come and accompany me

What's your budget for that?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Josh121(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayloaded04:
Motorists headed to the Island should consider alternative routes. The side of the bridge leading to the island has been sealed off from vehicular movement. I couldn't ascertain the reason as at the time of this post. However various agencies including the LRU and FRSC are present. Traffic has stretched from the bridge all the way to charly boy bus stop gbagada.

The Uber driver that was involve in accident last week lost is life today is his burial Govt should do something about this , He was a brother and a friend to me . It so painful that useless construction workers will also be kill cause of carelessness
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by muyiwaojo1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
How will they be constructing a major link road on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON? I just wonder how this people think. Why can't they do it on a Sat or Sunday night.... Shebi we have plenty police and helicopter for security and street lights works perfectly...... I don't just understand these people. They don't think
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by joinnow: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Double Traffic wahala

1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Phunkyposh(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

yes grin

Lobatan
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by richdaddy75: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:

It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

Let me teach you how to start the revolution: by february 10 President Buhari would visit your state, arrange for boys with dynamite and do the unbelievable
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Phunkyposh(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
wizkidblogger:

What's your budget for that?

come first
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Dongreat(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
#givemebackmycountry
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayloaded04:
Motorists headed to the Island should consider alternative routes. The side of the bridge leading to the island has been sealed off from vehicular movement. I couldn't ascertain the reason as at the time of this post. However various agencies including the LRU and FRSC are present. Traffic has stretched from the bridge all the way to charly boy bus stop gbagada.
Charney boy b/stop ke?
I can authoritatively tell you that as at 1pm today, it stretched into New Garage close to Berger.

In other news, I spent almost 2hrs in traffic from MFM to New Garage cos of Julius Berger construction sef.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Sammiejokes(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Charney boy b/stop ke?
I can authoritatively tell you that as at 1pm today, it stretched into New Garage close to Berger.

In other news, I spent almost 2hrs in traffic from MFM to New Garage cos of Julius Berger construction sef.
Bro no pain no gain, we the ones that will enjoy the road when it is completed. The long bridge before Berger is sweat and so sweat to drive on. am always on auto cruise. i await the day the lagos-Ibadan is completed.

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Bro no pain no gain, we the ones that will enjoy the road when it is completed. The long bridge before Berger is sweat and so sweat to drive on. am always on auto cruise. i await the day the lagos-Ibadan is completed.
But I am a female ke embarassed cry
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by wizkidblogger(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:

come first

Lol. I no dey lag joor
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Phunkyposh(f): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
wizkidblogger:

Lol. I no dey lag joor

lookatthew
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Sammiejokes(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

But I am a female ke embarassed cry

Sorry babe did not check that. We hope to have a better nation.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by APCmyheart(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
God bless PMB..

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Saw hell today heading towards yaba, this morning traffic was mogbe moku modaran,,, from alausa dunno were it stopped at,,,, grin private car owners go hear am,,
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by Ayloaded04: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Send your location, i'll pick you up wink wink
Tiny23:
it is well with us
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by klbakare(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

I am interested in revolution too. Albeit in a more sensible way. I will follow you, follow me back. We'll get to know each other's ideals soon. And we can see the way forward for Nigeria.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by sleeknick: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
klbakare:

I am interested in revolution too. Albeit in a more sensible way. I will follow you, follow me back. We'll get to know each other's ideals soon. And we can see the way forward for Nigeria.
Done. U can mail me now
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Cordoned Off. Road Users Beware by godquality: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2017
It's not compulsory that an announcement is made before construction commences. Especially if there are enough diversion signs on the road. If there's none then i agree that the construction company should have done more in informing the populace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Lagosians, / Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures / SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.