Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) (1362 Views)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by lionphil(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Few minutes before 1pm, A man was robbed...we believe he was just coming from the bank. He was robbed by two middle aged men between the ages of 36 and 42...they drove a lemon colouredToyota corolla car. The driver is light skinned in complexion. I saw them drive away after shoting their unsuspecting victim. Please put on front page. The incident happened in front of Government college okigwe road Owerri. Please that is the victim's car.

Pardon any errors...I feel pained I couldn't help

Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by lionphil(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
More pictures

The victim was rushed to the hospital... I pray he makes it.

Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by maryjan8(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
So sad, I wish him quick recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by LecciGucci: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by obyrich(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Too many jobless people in Owerri.
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by bentlywills(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nawa o!
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by CplusJason: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
One of the reasons I support jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by lionphil(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
As soon as they were sure he had been shot, they opened his boot and took out a big bag...unconfirmed reports say that the victim is a prophet.
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by PH1stBorn: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Too bad...imo state has been converted to crime haven
Re: Man Shot And Robbed Now At Okigwe Road In Owerri (pics) by dotman4real007(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
because they have guns now they are forming rambo make angry mob catch them you go hear na devil push me, if you will steal must you shoot? jungle justice is what these criminals deserve.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Fleeing Boko Haram Fighter In Ekiti With AK-47 / “after Drinking Pap With Dried Human Head, Spirits Will Bring Us Money” / Man Caught Having Sex With Pregnant Goat In Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.