Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pictures Of Infinix Trip To Dubai Winners - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Of Infinix Trip To Dubai Winners (757 Views)

Winner Emerges In The Infinix Trip To Egypt Raffle Draw. / Winners Have Started Emerging In INFINIX Trip To Dubai / Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Infinix Trip To Dubai Winners by gonaij: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Infinix finally revealed the 4 winners from the 'Trip to dubai' promotion that will be going on the all expense paid trip in February, The raffle draws took place in December and January with Lolo of Wazobia FM, VJ Adams of Sound City participating to select winners in Lagos.
(Chukwuma Ebis, Asiwaju Olamelekan Ridwan, Aqoleb Clephas & Eluoyibo Hope Prosper), Checkout the pictures of the event.

Re: Pictures Of Infinix Trip To Dubai Winners by oscillation55(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Very good.
Infinix, the future is now.
Though the promo is over; Infinix range of products still available.
Hot 4 lite, Hot 4, Hot 4 pro, Hot S, Note 3, Note 3 pro, Zero 4, Zero 4 plus all available at discount prices. Contact me now.
Nationwide Delivery Available
Re: Pictures Of Infinix Trip To Dubai Winners by owodokiri: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2017
oscillation55:
Very good.
Infinix, the future is now.
Though the promo is over; Infinix range of products still available.
Hot 4 lite, Hot 4, Hot 4 pro, Hot S, Note 3, Note 3 pro, Zero 4, Zero 4 plus all available at discount prices. Contact me now.
Nationwide Delivery Available

Where are the places one can get the zero 4 plus? I don't want that online thing, not in Nigeria at the moment. My cousin down there has been going to SLOT and they keep telling him that that the "zero 4 plus" is not yet with them.
Re: Pictures Of Infinix Trip To Dubai Winners by gonaij: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
owodokiri:

Where are the places one can get the zero 4 plus? I don't want that online thing, not in Nigeria at the moment. My cousin down there has been going to SLOT and they keep telling him that that the "zero 4 plus" is not yet with them.
You can order online

(1) (Reply)

deleted / How To Buy License For Cerberus Anti-theft App / Please Which Good Android Can I Buy With 16k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.