Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) (1565 Views)

Are You Are A Black Business Owner Struggling To Make Sales / Affordable Carbon Black For Sale / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) by PapiNick(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please moderators, I believe this topic should be in the business section but I was unable to post it there being that I just registered.

I will like to meet those involved in the carbon black business across the country to discuss business. I am new in the business, I just have an uncle who has been in the business for years putting me through. He is one of the biggest and most recognized dealer in warri refinary.

What I intend to do is work with people that can get genuine and serious buyer of the product, give an LPO and then my uncle will help us push the product from the refinary to the clients.

Anyone interested in business partnership and you know you can get serious buyers for this product please let me know.

Note also that I can also use his influence to get other products like diesel, fuel and kerosene but I know for sure that his own major dealing is the carbon black.
Re: Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) by frakdon(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
PapiNick:
Please moderators, I believe this topic should be in the business section but I was unable to post it there being that I just registered.

I will like to meet those involved in the black oil business across the country to discuss business. I am new in the business, I just have an uncle who has been in the business for years putting me through. He is one of the biggest and most recognized dealer in warri refinary.

What I intend to do is work with people that can get genuine and serious buyer of the product, give an LPO and then my uncle will help us push the product from the refinary to the clients.

Anyone interested in business partnership and you know you can get serious buyers for this product please let me know.

Note also that I can also use his influence to get other products like diesel, fuel and kerosene but I know for sure that his own major dealing is the black oil.

hi.
good evening

I am interested contact me on whatsapp/call through this number 07067447254.
thanks.
Re: Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) by salveoP(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
PapiNick:

I will like to meet those involved in the black oil business across the country to discuss business. I am new in the business, I just have an uncle who has been in the business for years putting me through. He is one of the biggest and most recognized dealer in warri refinary.

Note also that I can also use his influence to get other products like diesel, fuel and kerosene but I know for sure that his own major dealing is the black oil.
. I am interested.... Wassap me ....07035690851....tanx
Re: Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) by promisechild(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
PapiNick:

if you are for real contact me on whatsapp 08139018012
Re: Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) by millhouse: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2017
08038354019.. Get in touch
Re: Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) by gaurav25: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Call me. I am interested in the business. 08093390001

PapiNick:

I will like to meet those involved in the carbon black business across the country to discuss business. I am new in the business, I just have an uncle who has been in the business for years putting me through. He is one of the biggest and most recognized dealer in warri refinary.

Note also that I can also use his influence to get other products like diesel, fuel and kerosene but I know for sure that his own major dealing is the carbon black.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Business Directory Now Open For Subscription... Hurry Now!!! / Which Nigerian Bank Issued Naira Mastercard Works With Skrill? / Finally Launched! Home Business Digital Formula Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.