Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,000 members, 7,956,713 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Help Get To This Point In My Assessment. Share Your Genuine Experience Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Get To This Point In My Assessment. Share Your Genuine Experience Here (506 Views)

NUC Begins Assessment Of Universities Ahead Resumption / How Do You Feel Being A Nigerian At This Point With This Feedback / Jambites Who Have Written Theirs Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Get To This Point In My Assessment. Share Your Genuine Experience Here by dokunbam(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
My fellow nairalanders, can you please help a brother out? I was given the task of attracting not less than 450 comments on the subject matter: "HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION'S CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE?"
via the link below

http://www.iamsegunakande.com/2017/01/19/customer-service-best-and-worst-bank-branches-on-the-island/

It's an interesting piece you don't want to miss. More importantly, It's part of my assessment exercise. I will appreciate if you can volunteer few seconds of your time to reflect on this piece and be part of my success story.

I'm counting on your support to make my success story and interesting one.

Many thanks and God bless. Amen

With your comments, we can better analyze and see how this can be improved across.

http://www.iamsegunakande.com/2017/01/19/customer-service-best-and-worst-bank-branches-on-the-island/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Help Get To This Point In My Assessment. Share Your Genuine Experience Here by dokunbam(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks
Keep the comments coming
Re: Help Get To This Point In My Assessment. Share Your Genuine Experience Here by dokunbam(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
dokunbam:
Thanks
Keep the comments coming
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Register For 2017 JAMB (must Read) / Codelagos Programme - Application For Facilitators / Fcmb Scholarships For Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.