Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

This Is For Mmm Guilders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is For Mmm Guilders (630 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Mmm Guilders by bintudon(f): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
I want to give u guilders and advice and a solution, some might take it as insult, firstly u people are members before u became guilders, in other to make this MMM come back as it was ,you people have to PH a huge money like 100k, yes 100k u have gain more than that in the MMM scheme, if u do that and people are paid I think more people will have the faith to PH after hearing from Mr A that he has been pay, most guilders don't PH anymore they only reach out to people to register under them in other for them to be getting percentage, which is very bad, you the Guilders are the cause of MMM weakness today, I hope u try to pick my advice, because it really help Nigerians mostly this period of recession thanks.
Re: This Is For Mmm Guilders by Mrdecent(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
100K IS TOO SMALL OH
Re: This Is For Mmm Guilders by uckennety(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
My guider PH 2.5M

Please advice those thieves to PH 3M each

1 Like

Re: This Is For Mmm Guilders by bintudon(f): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
That is the only way mmm can come back again.

(1) (Reply)

The Nickzom Empire / Na Who Go Buy Dollar? / European Company Looking For Solid Mineral Export Partners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.