Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... (998 Views)

Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here / 21 Bible Verses About Marriage, Relationship And Love / 7 Rules For A Happy Marriage/relationship (both Single/married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by PasNet: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Are you worried and at a cross road in your marriage or love life?

Do you wish and pray for a heaven on earth experience in your relationship?

Get real life counseling from over 34years experience.

Don't say your marriage can not work . it will work if you are ready to learn the principles.

Follow Temitayo and Abiodun Sosanya on
facebook @ Jerusalem Pastors or call
08033332138 or 08033055758
email: atmosphere4luvng@gmail.com.

Get real life counselling, learn how to live a
practical love life, and not book principles.

Act now, delay might be a disaster,

Thank me later.

- Olusola Oluwaseun Bibioluwa
Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by kilode100(f): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Talk is cheap. The only thing that ruins marriages are bad sex and poverty.

Tell your fellow men to stop drinking beer. I have left two marriages because of sex that was horrible and tasteless.

2 Likes

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilode100:

Tell your fellow men to stop drinking beer. I have left two marriages because of sex that was horrible and tasteless.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by PasNet: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2017
kilode100:

That is why it is advisable to seek counsel before going into marriage. A lot of us are getting it wrong in marriage. And the practical principles are very simple yet PRIDE will make it look very unachievable.

As a woman, 80%,of what will make your marriage work lays in your hand. Once you get your priorities right, I am sure you will enjoy your marriage.

Get counsel, your marriage can work.
Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by kilode100(f): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
PasNet:

That is why it is advisable to seek counsel before going into marriage. A lot of us are getting it wrong in marriage. And the practical principles are very simple yet PRIDE will make it look very unachievable.

As a woman, 80%,of what will make your marriage work lays in your hand. Once you get your priorities right, I am sure you will enjoy your marriage.

Get counsel, your marriage can work.

Lol.
Which of the marriages? First or second?

Pray tell, how do i make their penis erect and perform wonders? I wasnt the person at fault. They failed themselves with their lousy performances.

2 Likes

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by Funlordjnr: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
kilode100:

Lol.
Which of the marriages? First or second?

Pray tell, how do i make their penis erect and perform wonders? I wasnt the person at fault. They failed themselves with their lousy performances.

Are you sure? Because most of the time many nigerian women are known to be lousy lays! Everything is a sin or an unknown pleasure to them....dont lick my pussy or ass, I don't like _sex toys, I don't know how to give bj's....ive never done that before and all those sort of stories for the gods!

Even some street babe's that's should be experts at what they do and that are being paid good money are wack in the sack.....this one wey you dey spit like one guru so....

2 Likes

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by kilode100(f): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Are you sure? Because most of the time many nigerian women are known to be lousy lays! Everything is a sin or an unknown pleasure to them....dont lick my pussy or ass, I don't like _sex toys, I don't know how to give bj's....ive never done that before and all those sort of stories for the gods!

Even some street babe's that's should be experts at what they do and that are being paid good money are wack in the sack.....this one wey you dey spit like one guru so....

I am not spitting like a guru, i am a guru.

It was my love for money that drove me into their arms and when i got the money and other fantasies fulfilled i found out i needed more...

I just need Sex!!

I am tired of faking orgasm so they can leave me alone. Why do they have to press me so hard? Stick all their tongue down my throat all in the name of kissing? Who uses teeth for cunninligus? Oh please!!

I made bad choices because of my greed and just in my thirties, i am out of two marriages and still not satisfied.

I finally found that one person who could do it, it turns out he is Your regular Lagos boy. He yas no job, stays all day at the gym (i could do better)

Smh.

Im tired biko

2 Likes

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by Funlordjnr: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
kilode100:

I am not spitting like a guru, i am a guru.

It was my love for money that drove me into their arms and when i got the money and other fantasies fulfilled i found out i needed more...

I just need Sex!!

I am tired of faking orgasm so they can leave me alone. Why do they have to press me so hard? Stick all their tongue down my throat all in the name of kissing? Who uses teeth for cunninligus? Oh please!!

I made bad choices because of my greed and just in my thirties, i am out of two marriages and still not satisfied.

I finally found that one person who could do it, it turns out he is Your regular Lagos boy. He yas no job, stays all day at the gym (i could do better)

Smh.

Im tired biko

In that case if feel you!

That sex and money is a big problem in marriages the world over...that's why when some big men begin to follow their house girls and some rich women begin to follow their drivers people won't understand!

In my line of business I meet a lot of frustrated madams....but make I end the tori for there! wink

2 Likes

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by kilode100(f): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Funlordjnr:

In that case if feel you!

That sex and money is a big problem in marriages the world over...that's why when some big men begin to follow their house girls and some rich women begin to follow their drivers people won't understand!

In my line of business I meet a lot of frustrated madams....but make I end the tori for there! wink

Someone finally gets it. My Mother thinks that i am a nympho.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
kilode100:

This your own is strong !

How may minutes / rounds of sex is ideal for you ?
Re: Every Marriage/relationship Can Work, If...... by PasNet: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2017
kilode100:

Someone finally gets it. My Mother thinks that i am a nympho.

Thanks.

Well like I said and still maintain, you need counsel. Majority of us complain instead of communicating, we get it all wrong in that aspect. Have you taken time to communicate this aspect to your partner ? Do we just think that knowing the right thing to do to satisfy your partner is automatic in any relationship?

We came from different backgrounds and growing up with varied orientation, do you just expect all that to change overnight and without an effective communication? the saying goes "Rome was not built in a day" - but can be destroyed in a day and forever...

If you were guided/counselled, you chances are you will still be in your first marriage, you can't claim to be a master of what you don't know, cause marriage is the only institution where you get certified to practice at the point of entry, it is only when you get into it you know what it takes, and as a wise person, it is better to seek to learn how to make it work.

Sex might not be the most important thing in a marriage, but it is the only indicator of a heathy marriage. How many know that pre-intimacy is part of sex or love making? How many know that satisfying your partners sex desires is neither a curse nor a sin nor a taboo. All these requires counselling for those who do not know. Never assume that your knows as much as you do, you will be shocked at their level of ignorance. I was a practical example until I became informed, now my home is a heaven on earth.

How will they know something they have never heard.

Get it right, seek a wise counsel.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Operate Whirlpool AA Max7 Antibactaria Washing Machine? / Smok T-priv Starter Kit & New Colors For Wismec Predator 228 Tc Kit / Surprising: A Guy Proposed In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.