Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX (33343 Views)

Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by soberdrunk(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Mzgracie(f): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
So na by force to tag people now.

So wearing a designer brand without tagging, don turn to Plagiarism? Omaga o cheesy
I bet u don't know how things work out in the fashion world. It's called "do me, I do you"
I give u my products for free or at a lesser price, u tag me to make pple check my page and patronise me

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
The girl is a shameless liar

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
justi4jesu:
Is it by force to Tag or did you dash her the shirt ni?
Smooth278:
Did she give her the dress free If yes then she has a right to complain... If no then she should take a chill pill and suck it up....

Yes, she did dash it to her in exchange for the tag
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by VickyRotex(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mzgracie:
I bet u don't know how things work out in the fashion world. It's called "do me, I do you"
I give u my products for free or at a lesser price, u tag me to make pple check my page and patronise me

I bet you dint read what Mercy wrote up there.

Was it Mercy that got it from her directly?

Besides, that's not how things work out in the fashion world. It's how some people have chosen to make it work out for them there.
I mean there's nothing bad in doing that to promote business, but when you call out someone who isn't aware of it, then it's very silly.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

Besides, that's not how things work out in the fashion world. It's how some people have chosen to make it work out for them there.

Actually that is how it works. Fashion designers give free things to celebrities to promote them. Stylists dress public figures for credit. Even bloggers get free products in order to make write reviews on them.

Welcome to the economics of social media. As long as you have enough fans, people will approach you for advertising.

P.S. check the post above yours. Mercy is lying. It's very obvious the girl was lying from the beginning and I don't understand why.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by VickyRotex(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:

Actually that is how it works. Fashion designers give free things to celebrities to promote them. Stylists dress public figures for credit. Even bloggers get free products in order to make write reviews on them.

Welcome to the economics of social media. As long as you have enough fans, people will approach you for advertising.

P.S. check the post above yours. Mercy is lying. It's very obvious the girl was lying from the beginning and I don't understand why.

Like I said, some people chose to make it work that way. I still stand on that.

I just checked. I see! If there was an agreement between the designer and Mercy and Mercy is lying about that, then Mercy is very silly.

Otherwise, whoever the cloth was given to, for free or for lesser price without an agreement, I still insist it's not compulsory to tag.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by tobidipity(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Unna cup of skushis

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
kennygee:
Is this spos to be a clap back?

She could have tagged the gifter of the shirt so the designer can come for her. That way, breeze will blow and fowl nyash will open.

Is that necessary?

that will be another matter and will even prolong the issue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by AuroraB(f): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
willbayo:
Nairaland has lost its way
I tell you cheesy grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Mzgracie(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

I mean there's nothing bad in doing that to promote business, but when you call out someone who isn't aware of it, then it's very silly.

Madam, I'm not here to argue with you..

Becos she's a celebrity doesnt mean she's perfect, u guys are quick to judge the other person who is not a celebrity. Mercy lied. The fashion
designer already posted the evidence. Mercy sent her a dm thanking her for the shirt.
Why collect the shirt when you know you won't acknowledge the brain behind it?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by femi4: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
So na by force to tag people now.

So wearing a designer brand without tagging, don turn to Plagiarism? Omaga o cheesy
She lied....you couldn't smell lies from afar
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by ckmayoca: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

Read the tailor's story also. She approached both mercy and the jumoke, jumoke tagged the tailor but mercy refused to. The tailor went again to talk to her but she refused again so she had to come on social media to call her out.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by VickyRotex(f): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
femi4:
She lied....you couldn't smell lies from afar

I honestly dint know Mercy was lying o. cheesy

My nose no gree smell am. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Lawalemi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wahala
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
ckmayoca:

Read the tailor's story also. She approached both mercy and the jumoke, jumoke tagged the tailor but mercy refused to. The tailor went again to talk to her but she refused again so she had to come on social media to call her out.

My bad was not reading the designer's story. I don't follow all these celebs news. I dint know there was an agreement between them to tag her with evidence.

And like I earlier stated if there was an agreement then Mercy is silly, not to have kept it.

But if there wasnt, I still say it's not compulsory to tag.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by Mzgracie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

I honestly dint know Mercy was lying o. cheesy

My nose no gree smell am. grin

Lol. Make I borrow u my own
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mzgracie:

lol. I no mind o! cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by ogasman(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who is mercy aigbe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by ckmayoca: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

My bad was not reading the designer's story. I don't follow all these celebs news. I dint know there was an agreement between them to tag her with evidence.

And like I earlier stated if there was an agreement then Mercy is silly, not to have kept it.

But if there wasnt, I still say it's not compulsory to tag.

The designer have evidence and the other lady mercy mentioned already tagged the designer. if mercy bought the cloth she would have mentioned the store or her tailor but now she is hiding behind jumoke. She is already making the designer popular sef.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by kelzgie: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
nairaman101:
Last night, a fashion designer called out Mercy Aigbe for rocking the outfit above without tagging her as agreed. The designer claims after she complained, Mercy Aigbe blocked her on Instagram and deleted all her comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPezFRFAIGO/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9znXmR4PDHM/WIHxBpFIFxI/AAAAAAADYKU/eNnyEXkMM7YbUEi94X-JnE90PdOVqKNvQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/mercy-aigbe-fires-back-at-designer-who.html

Then Jumoke is d wicked person here...she used someone elses' business as a birthday gift..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by VickyRotex(f): 3:23am On Jan 21, 2017
ckmayoca:

The designer have evidence and the other lady mercy mentioned already tagged the designer. if mercy bought the cloth she would have mentioned the store or her tailor but now she is hiding behind jumoke. She is already making the designer popular sef.

Smh! Their matter tire me!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by philsegz: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2017
gfj

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by beautycrush24(f): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2017
justi4jesu:
Is it by force to Tag or did you dash her the shirt ni?

D dress was FREE!!! What she wrote up there is a big fat lie
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by glossy6(f): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
GoldenJAT:
What of the SKIRT...we need 2 know who gave her that 1 also?
You are smart, very smart grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by GoldenJAT(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
glossy6:
You are smart, very smart grin
lol...na compliment b dt o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX by LoveJesus87(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mzgracie:

Still waiting o sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Going Live Against Kemi Olunloyo By 11:34pm / Mercy Johnson Looking Cute In New Photo / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.