Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova (4705 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Father
Perviy Legion Angeliski.... Half Brother of biggest dog in Nigeria: Perviy Legion Faraon, now in Tox kennel Jos

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mother
Revoustiya Ot Ukladnikova

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Watch out for this big boy: President Ot Ukladnikova, 6weeks old. We keep our fingers crossed as we expect great potential from this boy.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
He was the top top pick from the litter of 12 amazing puppies.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
President have got a broad chest too.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
The great uncle of President now in Tox kennel, Jos
Perviy Legion Faraon

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
President hasn't been that great for two days now, has a loss of appetite and vomitted this morning. The vet would soon arrive.
Meanwhile he decided to hang out with the girls: Regent and Bridgette. wink

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hanging out with the girls. Queen Regent & Bridgette

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Here is Bridgette. The girl from Bobbysaxxy Kennel

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Queen Bridgette is breaking all the records, impressive girl.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by cedar3: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nice dogs. keep up d update

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2017
cedar3:
Nice dogs. keep up d update
Thank you Boss, President have regained vitality and started eating, a change of food and some multivitamins did the trick.
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2017
After a meal, they decided to pose for a shot and Queen Regent from Bobbysaxy Kennel lead the show. Thank you Bobby for this wonderful girl.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2017
One thing I love about this combo is the way they eat together in one bowl without any growls or grudges, one can siphon a treat out of another' mouth without a fight ensuing, that's wonderful.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by tranxo(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Immorttal:
One thing I love about this combo is the way they eat together in one bowl without any growls or grudges, one can siphon a treat out of another' mouth without a fight ensuing, that's wonderful.
Nice but better to feed them from separate bowls to monitor what quantity each eats.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
tranxo:

Nice but better to feed them from separate bowls to monitor what quantity each eats.
Yes you are spot on. They are together and each eat well when am around, they devour the tin foods in my sight but the dry food they eat while am away, but I do restrict and hold Bridgette sometimes because she eats like Godzilla. cheesy. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
President is 7 weeks today.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2017
This boy is growing very fast and for the first time I put him on a leash, am not sure what he is thinking. angry

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
The boy is 10weeks, he always likes cold spot and cool air. He pours his water bowl and uses his paws to spread the water evenly, and then lies on it, a top breeder adviced me to install ac unit for him but recession no gree for now.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by theyongest: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Immorttal:
The boy is 10weeks, he always likes cold spot and cool air. He pours his water bowl and uses his paws to spread the water evenly, and then lies on it, a top breeder adviced me to install ac unit for him but recession no gree for now.

LOL. My boy too. I had to get a big bowl o! so now he dips his legs in it and allows the water drip to the floor, repeats the process till he has enough to lie in. And the irony is that he hates to bathe.
He can amuse you for Africa.

Your boy is a true specimen, the snout says it all. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2017
theyongest:

LOL. My boy too. I had to get a big bowl o! so now he dips his legs in it and allows the water drip to the floor, repeats the process till he has enough to lie in. And the irony is that he hates to bathe.
He can amuse you for Africa.

Your boy is a true specimen, the snout says it all. Kudos
lol, if he hates to bath then you need me to share you some tricks i use on them, infact they love to bath everyday. Thanks for the compliments thoughI,ve seen your boy, he is very good and short mouth too, where did you get him?
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by theyongest: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Immorttal:
lol, if he hates to bath then you need me to share you some tricks i use on them, infact they love to bath everyday. Thanks for the compliments thoughI,ve seen your boy, he is very good and short mouth too, where did you get him?

I'm all ears sir. Please be kind enough to share.
Thanks for your kind words too, got him here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Stancrus(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Immorttal:
The great uncle of President now in Tox kennel, Jos
Perviy Legion Faraon
faron indeed the largest male cauc in the country at the moment this picture didn't do justice to his size with the right nutrition and care president might just turn out the same

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by theyongest: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
theyongest:

I'm all ears sir. Please be kind enough to share.
Thanks for your kind words too, got him here in Lagos.

Sir, please be kind to share. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
theyongest:

Sir, please be kind to share. Thanks in anticipation
I will update you when am back in the evening.
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2017
@theyongest

Sir, sorry for dissapointing your curiosity yesterday. In dog training, there is no special skill one needs to posses to be a professional dog trainer except what i called Tuning. Yes you need to look out for tuning and utilise it to your own advantage. Every dog has his own attitude and weird disposition and good dog trainers implement it to the optimum for example, i got an all black german shephered, one striking thing about this dog is that whenever i called him, he doesn't obey rather he chooses to walk in a stealth hunting mode or slow motion mode, lol. I didnt teach him that but he started it and i knew that sooner or later he would outgrow or drop it so i took advantage and taught it to hunt. I would drop something on the floor and ask him to 'hunt' and the drama will kickstart.

The dog would walk in a slow motion mode and blinking eye periodically exactly just like our women do when they shun you and want you to have a bitter taste of it. Lol. The dog would blink eye steadily until it reaches the final spot and pounce forcefully on the stuff with tremendous energy, it was phenomenal, i lost all the videos i made. There is nothing impossible to achieve in dog training you just have to use 'tuning' method, it works for me all the time. To teach your dog to like water would be tasking owing to the fact that he presently detest bathing and sees it as a battle and should be avoided at all cost. I would advice you to stop bathing him for now and implement this below process.

First, try to create a playful tone when playing with him for instance, 'biggy biggy boy, biggy biggy boy' while playing with him and turning him around, scrubbing him playfully in the abdomen. Dogs picks our tone and associate it with our mood, with time your dog would master the playful tone.

Introduce him to non-bathing water:
after several days of trying step one, your dog would master your play tone, talk to him playfully and sprinkle a very small amount of water on his body and spread it uniformly across his body and give treat immediately. The treat is important because your dog already hates water so you need to strategically rekindle the balance. I do not use treat because i already introduce them to water early on.

Try avoiding spreading too much water to avoid messing it up. Reapet these steps often and after several weeks start sprinkling a little more water on the body enough to make him totally wet after the play, dont forget your treat. Repeat these step for like 2 months and then start bathing but not in the former location and make sure the bucket is changed. Infact dont appear prepared in the dogs perception, utilise your usual joke and bath the dog, he would start enjoying it.Goodluck

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by theyongest: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Wow, eye-opening. Thanks.
Thank you for your time, I do not take it for granted. #Bless

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
President is 13 weeks and already difficult to carry up. Short coat he turns out to be and developing very fine. At this stage have already known what the temperament would be and dont want to impose it. loves cold spot more than his food.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Queen Regent of Bobbysaxxy.4months
I like how this girl is turning out, the black mask on her is nicely Rounded and would compliment something in the future, the frame and angulation is top notch and she is long coated too. Her temperament is good too, suspicious, daring and hates strangers .

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Quite busy, i will not be updating these thread like i would have loved to meanwhile see the latest picture of President, some days before hitting 4 months. Picture taken on march 23.
Like i already stressed before, he loves to wet his body.

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by cedar3: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
woowwww, true blood cannot lie. President is now a big boy, hurray!!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 12:19pm On May 08, 2017
In this diary. He is 5months at the time of this photo. Ignore his legs, its not a sign of down pasterns na him pose cause am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make your Requests for pet needs (Prodeegee Mobile Pet Store) 08105499509 / Audience Watch As Lion Defeated A Tiger In Arena ; Lions Win 9 Out Of 10 Fights / Grilled/roasted And Live Rabbits Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.