Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl (21861 Views)

Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement / Pastor Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Gives Her Abortion Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by nNEOo(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by rhonard(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Solidkay:
M speeches
just punish according to d law.
like this right

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:

SMH

No let the head fall off abeg. cheesy
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Noblesoul123:
So, the dude did not see all the grown ups in his neighborhood to date abi?

By the way, what pleasure can one derive from sex with a minor?

A 14 year old that can barely take good hygienic care of herself?

Some of us should know where to draw the line.
Am not supporting the dude or anything o, and even if she did it willingly, it's still rape cause she's a minor, but I have seen a 14yrs old girl that is more mature than my elder sister. And has all the female endowment.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by agrovick(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
ichommy:

Back Where?
Smh..........
Back inside the womb undecided
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by JONSYN7154: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
WHY GRANTING HIM BAIL. JUST GIVE THE ORDER AND HIS TOLOTOLO THIRD LEG WILL BE CUT OFF.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
If the man name was Ibrahim or musa perhaps Bello or idris, the head line would be "A MUSLIM MAN RAPES A 14 YEARS Old GIRL"
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by AnanseK(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Bright Uwalaka - and those hypocrites will come and try to convince us that it's Muslim northerners who are pedophiles.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by ironheart(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=EastGold post=52996926][/quote]my brother na to keep quiet o
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by yankeypha: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Laveda:
Stupid men that can't control that thing in between their legs.

Jail the fool.
do you knew whether he toast her and she fall for him, after they will label it as rape.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Xmen149(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:

exactly embarassed

fine gie cool
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
YorubaMuslim:
We IPOB Yoots proudly claim responsibility for this attack. Yes It is our hand work

If eyimba FC does not join the EPL and move to number one on the table, we will continue to be the miscreants we are and constitute more attacks on peace loving ofonjas and fulas

We won't be taking amnesty, sorry angry

grin grin

Boss. This your craze na grade one. Original follow come grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2017
kenonze:
If it were laudable achievement the title of this thread would have been

"22yr old Nairalander raped and impregnated a minor "

Between you and the guy above you I no know who craze pass grin grin
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by eyinjuege: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Am not supporting the dude or anything o, and even if she did it willingly, it's still rape cause she's a minor, but I have seen a 14yrs old girl that is more mature than my elder sister. And has all the female endowment.

Having big breasts, and big hips as a 13 year old does not mean a girl is capable of making informed decisions and knowing the repercussions of having sex.
An adult is expected to know better.
Children can easily be manipulated by unscrupulous people like the Bright guy.
It should be out collective responsibility to protect them from evil people and paedophiles. Particularly those children who attained puberty on time.
They need to be protected
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
That man is agent of Devi.il and should be castrated. Shameless bab..oon
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by Originalsly: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is carnal knowledge... having sex with a minor.... whether she agreed or not. I guess the pregnancy and the guy not willing to claim responsibility is the cause of all of this. He may not be the one that impregnated her.. but... if he was there... carnal knowledge.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by enomakos(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Laveda:
Stupid men that can't control that thing in between their legs.

Jail the fool.
na the same "thing"de give you joy
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by NaMeAboki: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
bi0nics:
Rape is not a function of any tribe..

Shun Tribalism now.. undecided

Why didn't we hear that when they raining curses and abuses on Yunusa's tribe, region and religion while being encouraged by celebrity bigots like Ben Bruce, FFK and Tunde Bakare - BTW can someone pls give us an update on that case because indications are that tori done dey get K leg as the truth was being unraveled.

I want to disagree in this particular case; it must be due to the man's tribe and religion because those Igbos just like rape and would it seem they are being very well schooled by their pastors and priests.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl by kayprince: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
na dem dem Ugandan Igbo kwenu I dey hail ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar / EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.