Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) (29433 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2017
Ok ma motigbo ma grin grin
Nphzzycute:

*'like' not 'ike'
*his not 'her

sogbo
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2017
aameyah:

So she doesn't have the right to complain, Abi? Or she should look tattered because of an irresponsible husband. Most of these stars don't even use original designers. All na packaging.
If he can't buy common diaper for his son then what exactly is he bringing to the table? His dik?
Na your yeye smell pass....

DID I JUS SAY DAT
IM SO DISRESPECTFUL
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Xmen149(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Mimienudles:
The boy is cute!

that's harsh embarassed
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by naniawini(f): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
kenbee:
Are they back together?
if not, Tiwa and Teebillz should get back together and make up for the sake of their son.
and u think its that easy? Huh? angry
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by aameyah(f): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jimi23:

Their marriage na contract. Friends of benefit kinda contract so why she dey complain. Free me abeg.

Whether contract or not, a child is involved. And when a child is involved, then the man should rise up to his responsibilities.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by aameyah(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
DonBenny77:

DID I JUS SAY DAT
IM SO DISRESPECTFUL

I'm happy you know that.
angry angry
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by aameyah(f): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and tiwa is responsible?

When a person provides for the family, what do you call it?
Moreover, she hasn't embezzled public money or stolen someone's husband or fallen into the gutter while drunk. And she buys pampers for her boy.
So yes, Tiwa is highly responsible.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by aameyah(f): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ice4jez:
this world is funny, man has money it's the family money but woman has money na wahala, see woman like omotola way get money pass der Oga but still loyal. God help men oh

Nobody heard anything until Tbillz brought their business to social media. Has Omotola's husband gone on social media to call her a LovePeddler and her mother a witch?
Same Omotola that acted half naked in "The Prostitute", her husband still protects her dignity. So yes, she will remain loyal mana.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
aameyah:

When a person provides for the family, what do you call it?
Moreover, she hasn't embezzled public money or stolen someone's husband or fallen into the gutter while drunk. And she buys pampers for her boy.
So yes, Tiwa is highly responsible.
ok.so provision for the family is the only way of been responsible?. Well you will always support ur gender
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thank God no more stud ear rings.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Otapipia:
You're a mistake yourself. Who are you told judge?
And you made you a judge over my opinion??
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Otapipia:
You're a mistake yourself. Who are you told judge?
And you made you a judge over my opinion??
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by aameyah(f): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
ok.so provision for the family is the only way of been responsible?. Well you will always support ur gender

Is that not how you Nigerians define responsibility?
If you complain about your man, they ask you "does he not provide for the house?"
"Yes"
"OK, he is a responsible man. Just ignore those other parts and pray/fast for him"

So, yes. She is responsible.
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by Nphzzycute(f): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
good boy kiss
adewumiopeyemi:
good boy
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by mickeymimi: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
The boy is cute
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by jagunjobi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
ademidedavid:
D guy luks some how unkept.....just my own observation

UNKEMPT... THANK ME LATER
Re: Teebillz Goofs Around With His Son, Jamil (Photos, Video) by jagunjobi(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
ademidedavid:
D guy luks some how unkept.....just my own observation

UNKEMPT.... THANK ME LATER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Beloved Tour In Mali: Fans Cry As Mavins Star Performs (Photos) / Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.