Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Be At Alert As You Prepare For The Cashewnuts Season - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Be At Alert As You Prepare For The Cashewnuts Season (320 Views)

Cashewnuts Delivery To Lagos Needed / Cashewnuts Available For See and buy only / Cashewnuts, Charcoal,soyabeens White Beans,gnc,moringa Seeds, Corn Bral For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be At Alert As You Prepare For The Cashewnuts Season by korede2016(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Beware of unscrupulous agent that hide themselves in the facades of being a sincere and reliable agent and have direct farmers or store owners contact only to waste your time and energy and even try to dupe you of your money. Take heed in cashewnuts dealing. However if you looking for reliable person and someone who is not gonna let you down in see and buy which is cash and carry then look no further because I got you covered in all locations but only for serious and ready client ready to do pick up only. Thanks as you consider doing cashewnuts deals with me. Your happiness and fulfillment is my joy. Don't flinch nor hesitate to contact me on 08185189456 and 08119163175. I remain loyal and humble to my oncoming and esteemed clients and clientele. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

For You Quality And Grow Fast Fingerlings Juvenile Contact Blackman Farm / Grains Available In Large Quantities. / Spent Layers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.