Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,411 members, 7,958,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Surviving Failure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Surviving Failure (459 Views)

How My Life Turned To Failure (real Life Experience) / Check Out What Davido Caused On These Two Surviving Lovers (love Story) / Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surviving Failure by maxipharo(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
There is no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure, you probably didn’t realize that anyone who has ever achieved anything has also failed many times. Why? Because failure is what shows us what’s not working. It teaches us valuable lessons that leads to our success, they are the foundations to our success. To achieve the greatest success, you have to embrace the prospect of failure. James and Anthony were friends from childhood. They were not born with the proverbial silver spoon. Their fathers were teachers in a primary school in Ido. They would go to the village stream to wash cloths, swim and fetch water for domestic use. They were also studious, they excelled in their secondary school certificate examination and got admission into one of the best university in the country.
“I am so happy to be admitted into the university”, James joyously said on their matriculation day.
“Me too. The beautiful day I have been praying to see have now come” Anthony replied, equally happy about the feat they just achieved. “Yes oh! And I am determined to graduate with the best result in my class”. I am also determined to do that too. That’s how we can truly appreciate our parents and also make them proud. But we must also develop ourselves in other areas and have fun too. Remember? Anthony thoughtfully asked.
Of course I do; I am also going to join any social or academic club that catches my fancy; James replied. Their university days is very eventful, they enjoyed and had fun as they studied. After their graduation and NYSC, James ...................
full story@ www.maxipharo.com

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / Nigeria Book Publishing Companies In Nigeria / The Second Coming By William Butler Yeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.