Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

"I Want To Be At A Particular Level Before I Go Into Marriage" -actor Femi Jacob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Be At A Particular Level Before I Go Into Marriage" -actor Femi Jacob (736 Views)

#Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage / Being Crippled For Two Years Affected My Career – Actor Femi Branch / I Didn’t Crash Lillian Esoro’s Marriage – Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Be At A Particular Level Before I Go Into Marriage" -actor Femi Jacob by ogedanny: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Actor Femi Jacob is one of the Women's dream men in Nollywood but the eligible bachelor seems not to be settling down soon as he shared his thought with Saturday Beats on marriage, break ups and societal expectations:

As culled from Playground, read what she shared recently:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-QUs-JNh1EvU/WIL5Pi2iXkI/AAAAAAAAJkY/HXykApr90RMXiiEv_6GBuqgyCjxyKsbPgCLcB/s640/Femi%2BJacob.jpg[/img]

“It is not the just economics of marriage, it is the dynamics. Everybody has a dream in life. Some people have a business and they just want to make money. For me, marriage is a resting place; it is a place where you can scale your dream up to another level. I want to be at a particular level of settlement before I go into marriage. Also, there is a space and time for everyone. I love the concept of love even though I am not a champion for it; I am not a champion for romance. If I was one, I would have been married at the age of 25. But I believe it is part of life and culture to an extent. I think love is beautiful. It is a beautiful thing to love someone and to be loved back by the same person.”

He also went to share this:

“As you can see, the rate of divorce is high and those that are not divorced are separated. We are basically just patching the institution and that is because it is filled with the people who are not ready for that space. Marriage is quite intense and it is not something you should do without critical intention. It is not something you should force, you have to be ready for it,” the actor said".

Source: http://www.latestnaijagossip.com/2017/01/i-want-to-be-at-particular-level-of.html#more
Re: "I Want To Be At A Particular Level Before I Go Into Marriage" -actor Femi Jacob by brownpollo(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Please who is he
We don't know him here in Gambia
Maybe he is relate to our president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Threatens To Block Mtvbase For “disrespecting” Him (photos) / Lionel Messi & Anthonella Roccuzo Have Set A Date For Their Wedding / This Man Was Declare Missing After A Lady And Her Friend Were Also Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.