Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? (1025 Views)

10% Discount Plus Free Bridal Makeup For Your Upcoming Event / Need Ushers For Your Upcoming Events?call 08185899818 / What Type Of Cake For Your Upcoming Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by Gabry(f): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2009
Lets say your Birthday is coming up, what theme would you like to have for your birthday and how will the set up be and your costume be?

Let me start:-

If its my Birthday, I would love to have a Witch and Wizard Party where everyone dress as a Witch and a Wizard or they could dress like a Vampire if they want to. Heheh!  grin

And the food will be like
Earth Worms in Blood with Eye Balls (Spaghetti Meatballs with Tomato Puree)
or like Sandwish stuff with Guts (Club Sandwish)

^^^ Example cheesy

And we'll have cocktail and mocktail and beer and wines

And we will have some games to brightened up the celebration like who can come out with the scariest laugh or the most freakiest dance and I will have to hire a Fortune teller at one conner just to create the mood  and maybe a magician to do some street tricks and etc etc. ., ,.

And than there will be like Hip Hop and RnB Music to dance and hip up the moment.

And finally!!!

MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!
'
Gabry performing and singing a song called "I PUT A SPELL ON YOU AND NOW YOU'RE MINE!" grin grin
Re: What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by chiogo(f): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2009
Hmm, I'm still thinking about it but it has to be big. tongue
Re: What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

Hmm, I'm still thinking about it but it has to be big. tongue

Your one is surely to be expensive ooo. . . I hope you dey invite The Queen of ENglish to perform for you on stage tongue
Re: What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by chiogo(f): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2009
Gabry:

Your one is surely to be expensive ooo. . . I hope you dey invite The Queen of ENglish to perform for you on stage tongue
psh!!! only youngins are allowed. tongue tongue
Re: What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
Beach theme. . . .time to enjoy those swimmers bods again grin
Re: What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
The normal birthday song. grin grin
Re: What Theme Will You Choose For Your Upcoming Birthday? by Epi: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2009
The Godfather, mos def wink

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Poses Naked In New Esquire Shoot[photos] / Childrens Party Packaged Deal Worth N200k For Just N100k / Can Someone Help Me With Ideas For Wedding Entrance Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.