Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

POLLUTION IN Port Harcourt; Gov Wike Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / POLLUTION IN Port Harcourt; Gov Wike Please Help (474 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Solution To Permanently End Plastic Pollution / Possible Air Pollution In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POLLUTION IN Port Harcourt; Gov Wike Please Help by TRACK: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Please let not this post be abused as it is meant to save lives.
I live in Trans Amadi ( Abuloma axis) in Port Harcourt and of recent the area has become highly polluted. There are small small black particles that are seen everywhere. Each time I wake up in the morning to clean my car the particles are on it, in the room/flat I see them too. I have discussed this matter with colleagues and friends they confirmed it as well. Some say, it is industrial activities at Eleme area; others say it is activities of oil bunkers that is causing this dangerous air/environmental pollution. If you notice this thing, your comment is welcome.

Also, I am begging our good Gov. Barr. Wike to SAVE OUR SOULS by ordering the state agents that are responsible for clean are environment to come to our aid.

1 Like

Re: POLLUTION IN Port Harcourt; Gov Wike Please Help by Freewoman(f): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
TRACK:
Please let not this post be abused as it is meant to save lives.
I live in Trans Amadi ( Abuloma axis) in Port Harcourt and of recent the area has become highly polluted. There are small small black particles that are seen everywhere. Each time I wake up in the morning to clean my car the particles are on it, in the room/flat I see them too. I have discussed this matter with colleagues and friends they confirmed it as well. Some say, it is industrial activities at Eleme area; others say it is activities of oil bunkers that is causing this dangerous air/environmental pollution. If you notice this thing, your comment is welcome.

Also, I am begging our good Gov. Barr. Wike to SAVE OUR SOULS by ordering the state agents that are responsible for clean are environment to come to our aid.

Wike is not here and will never be....................... so go to Gov house to tell him ursef................. easy way is to become one of his thug, and continue to stain ur hands with innocents bl................................................
Re: POLLUTION IN Port Harcourt; Gov Wike Please Help by TRACK: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2017
I hope Gov. Wike has Social Media Adviser; let him or her inform our able Gov of the environmental problem.

(1) (Reply)

Carbohydrates And Glycermic Index / How To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples Very Fast – 10 Simple Tips / Boost Your Health Conditon With Libracin Herbal Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.