Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience. (29895 Views)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / ICS OUTSOURCING Is Recruiting Bank Tellers Nationwide / Shocking! Ecobank Sacks All Tellers Bankwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience. by Funmilolalydia(f): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
They say its against Bank's policy to pay when you have shortage but the first thing you are asked to do is pay for the shortage from your pocket and when you have overage it is posted into overage account and even when a customer comes to claim the overage, you will be told to pay from your pocket and the overage account isn't debited. Crazy system. I can't wait to get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Strike In Abuja / Can I Make A Living Out Of Data Analysis / Wyse Or Pye Tutorial Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.