Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno (13059 Views)

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by mu2sa2: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
mengho:
if you have not lived in Borno for the last 6-5 years don't go there for ur service. you might end up in a dangerous spot, the people dat live there know lots of stuff about the town so they easily avoid potential suicide bomber spots, and recognize a boko member from miles away
Very sensible post. Wherever you find yourself - borno, lagos, moscow, washington etc -you got to use your fifth sense always. Corps members were killed recently in Rivers.
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by SaintSixtus: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pls if u knw of any group of pcm posted to borno, add me up or link me pls. Thanks 08066065002
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by aprokomania(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
gudnex22:
Did any of you saw what am saw? Lolx Nairaland advertising a po*n site
na wa o
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by mvem(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
I hear of corps members been killed in other states not maiduguri...Many students from all over naija still attend UNIMAID, the largest university in the north east....Maiduguri is not as bad as many paint it, is no war zone....Just that the people here are very careful and the town is very militarised, many plain clothed guyz are likely DSS agent...but normal school life and commercial activities are present....The bokoharam attack you guyz do hear happen mostly around the borders( Chad, cameroon and niger) and in other small LG areas....the state is so large and i think the biggest or 2nd in nigeria.....You can be travelling within borno for 6 hrs from end to end....The suicide attacks i must confess do happen sometimes within the town

1 Like

Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by akaahs(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
SirKriz:
Are these NYSC folks well at all? How can you post fresh graduates to a risk-prone area if not even death-prone. Lord have mercy ooo.

I thought that state was excluded after the 2011 post-election violence.
baba no any corp member is posted outside maiduguri which is much safer than ur area.
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by akaahs(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
bukolaSaraki:
note that those who have been posted to bornu are to serve in any of the bauchi camps. they do not serve in bornu. note that. NYSC is just wasting pple's time.
baba where u get this kind of information, corp members can only do their orientation either in bauchi or gombe then they re given automatic relocation form for those that dot wana go borno.
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by elfeezy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
make NA no bomb dem 4 camp ACCIDENTALLY thinking say na BH....lol
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by Millsz: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
They should stop posting students there. Its not safe
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by dayowunmi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't blame nysc, i blame any Corp member stupid enough to go and serve in borno. I mean what da heck. Even if they are paying big money, going to work in a place where bomb goes off like bangers and crackers is stupid and even more stupid when it concerns going to serve Nigeria, a country that doesn't care about its citizens. By the way, why would nysc be deploying graduates to borno, like are they okay?
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by Jessestunch: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
I thought one mad governor said this state is now safer than lagos and abuja

yeye dey smell
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by dmoville(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
If Borno state( enclave of diverse terrorist groups and Boko-haram) was in the Niger-Delta or South-East do you think they will still be posting students there for NYSC?
Re: NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno by fecosequence(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
are we sure nysc haven't forgotten us

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / What Bank Account Type Does The NYSC Open For Corps Members? / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.