Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? (1081 Views)

Why 2baba's 'amaka' Is The Best Song You Will Listen To This Year / Drake - Nice For What Lyrics / What Is The First Song You Would Listen To On This System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
There are times we listen to a song and a particular line or verse can't seem to leave our lips at any point in time. Wherever you are, either in the kitchen or the bathroom, in your car, under your rug cheesy, you just find yourself singing it. From time to time, I will be dropping some of those lines here, whoever is experiencing something similar is free to drop his/her's too.

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest

Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Afriifa(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
where are you now? Alan walker- faded
Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by kheengjay(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
sia ft kendrick lamar - dont give up
awesome video mad concept (literally)
check it out
Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bon Jovi - Always.
I just can't stop listening to it.

Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afriifa:
where are you now? Alan walker- faded

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us?
Another star
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight

Great song. Some months back, anytime I was keeping late night at the office and needed a song to carry me through, 'Faded' was always on repeat as sang loudly and punched away at the keyboard.
Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaara101:
Bon Jovi - Always.
I just can't stop listening to it.

First ever Bon Jovi song I heard and I was hooked immediately. Bon Jovi is one morafucking great ass band. cheesy

And I will love you, baby, always
And I'll be there forever and a day, always
I'll be there 'til the stars don't shine

2 Likes

Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Afriifa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
LastMumu:

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us?
Another star
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight

Great song. Some months back, anytime I was keeping late night at the office and needed a song to carry me through, 'Faded' was always on repeat as sang loudly and punched away at the keyboard.
it seems i am not the only music freak, what about don't let me down by chainsmokers ft Daya, and Zara larson i will never forget you.
Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
LastMumu:

First ever Bon Jovi song I heard and I was hooked immediately. Bon Jovi is one morafucking great ass band. cheesy

And I will love you, baby, always
And I'll be there forever and a day, always
I'll be there 'til the stars don't shine

I started listening to Bon Jovi recently. The band is phenomenal. The song hit me frickin' hard when I watched the video, though.
'Bed of Roses' is a great one as well

Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
This song gives me the shills.

On broken wings I'm falling
And it won't be long
The skin on me is burning
By the fires of the sun
On skinned knees
I'm bleeding
And it won't be long
I've got to find that meaning
I'll search for so long

Alter Bridge - Broken Wings.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_7DaJ6k-5F4M/TaN0PP33FoI/AAAAAAAACgU/pRaWYjFMEpQ/s2000/Alter%20Bridge%20IMR%202.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
"We fight and we quarrel, we gwan settle
When everything is not well, me gwan gentle
No other girl lift me heart well, two of us like pot and kettle
I just can't tell why we fight and we wrestle"

Lyrics by Patoranking in "No Kissing Baby"
Chai kiss
Re: What Lyrics/song You Cant Stop Singing Right Now? by oluwato69sin(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
How that backstabbing turned me to a savage
How that fvcking crabbing turn me to a savage
Racks inside the mattress turn me to a savage
I turn to a savage bissh I gotta have it
Fell asleep at science I love mathematics ( counting cash)
Bissh I like to add bissh I like subtracting (counting cash)
The chopper flip a niggi like he acrobatic
He ont want no smoke he ont want no static (21,21)
21 savage -savage mode

(1) (Reply)

24 Hrs Recording & TV Production Studio Open Just Now In Lekki, Lagos / Download Music Destiny Boy – Liga Li / Download Mixtape: Deejay Fabulous – Da Ultimate Vibestape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.