Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style (1568 Views)

Braless Caitlyn Jenner, 68, Flashes Her Nipples As She Steps Out With Her 22-yea / Linus Idahosa At Donald Trump's Inauguration (Photo) / See What Caitlyn Jenner Wore To Trump’s Inaugural Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Icedprince1d(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
The transgender star and TV personality Caitlyn Jenner stayed true to her word as she attended the presidential inauguration and liberty ball of Donald Trump, after she previously declared that she was 'here to help' Republican understand LBGTQ issues.

Caitlyn Jenner 67, looked unarguably gorgeous in a navy blue one shouldered ball gown, complimenting it with a blue designers purse.

http://princepalacenews..com/2017/01/caitlyn-jenner-attends-donald-trump.html#.WINs5p95dDs

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Emmysky(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
see as he/she be.
Shapeless, old and skinny.
BTW, Those who give a fück are below
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
My mom taught me not to say anything if I have nothing better to say. lipsrsealed
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by HIScraziness(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mods please, this shouldn't make front page!

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
HIScraziness:
Mods please, this shouldn't make front page!

You shouldn't have.

Now this is definitely gonna make front page. cry
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by HIScraziness(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
rokiatu:
You shouldn't have.

Now this is definitely gonna make front page. cry

The mods shouldn't disappoint me on this one oo cry
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by pizzylee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
those hands look more like DT of a guy
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Rapmaestro(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
He/she try sha
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by angelTI(f): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
There is nothing gorgeous about this; he/she actually look disgusting with the veins
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by CaroLyner(f): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
pizzylee:
those hands look more like DT of a guy
Thats cause he's a GUY.

1 Like

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
rokiatu:
My mom taught me not to say anything if I have nothing better to say. lipsrsealed
but she succeeded teaching you to showcase your bacassi grin
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by pizzylee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
Thats cause he's a GUY.
physically or on d inside
SHE Z A GUY Z BETTER
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
he has finally bcom what he dreamt of.

enjoy ur new genda
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Attends Donald Trump Inauguration And Liberty Ball In Style by enoqueen: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
After involving himself with the Kardashians, this is what they made of him.

Yeye man.

(1) (Reply)

She's Pretty, But She's Better A Mannequin -Funke Akindele Mocks BBNaija's Gifty / Why I Started Smoking – Coco Ice Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate / Olamide Grooving In His Mercedes G–wagon As He Freestyles To Various Hit's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.