Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? (1545 Views)

Best Phone You Ever Bought?? / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Lets Discuss: What Was The First Network U Ever Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? by Eglobalma: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am thinking of buying an iphone 6 from jiji with the price of 80,000. I have never shopped there before, but i am scared that i may be given a fake phone or something. The seller sounds responsible and fair but i am a bit worried. Pls advice have u ever bought a phone from jiji??

PS: i have enquired about the same phone from my customer and his is 120k last. I can trust him cuz its a shop and we have been doing business for years. So should i buy from him or save 40k and risk buying from jiji?
Re: Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
smiley

U better buy it in apple store , juz to make sure u getting exactly what u pay for.. A lot of online shop are bogus these days..
Re: Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? by Eglobalma: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
smiley

U better buy it in apple store , juz to make sure u getting exactly what u pay for.. A lot of online shop are bogus these days..

The person selling on jiji asked me to come check out the phone in his store in lagos. Plus i hv to travel there being that i live in ph.
Re: Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? by Richiy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Eglobalma:

The person selling on jiji asked me to come check out the phone in his store in lagos. Plus i hv to travel there being that i live in ph.

Why would you want to travel to Lagos to buy a phone?

I have used jiji and never been scammed. But, it is important you know where you are going to and the locality. I don't think it is worth traveling to Lagos from Oh to buy a used phone.
Re: Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? by shiftback: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
I don't see any risk at all. you see and inspect what you are buying and pay if and when you're satisfaction. shikena. Na only mumu Dem dey scam for online market place

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Bought A Phone From Jiji.com ? by shiftback: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Eglobalma:

Just stay one place. what if you come and the phone isn't what you expect, you'll now turn back and go. If you don't have a proxy in Lagos to help you transact don't waste your time

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Did Airtel Just Scrapped Google Search From 1GB Social Plan? / Gionee M7 Review: Full Specification And Prize / Who Has Been Able To Root His/ Infinix Note 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.