Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Husband Relocates Over Marriage Crisis (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Husband Relocates Over Marriage Crisis (photos) (1981 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Husband Relocates Over Marriage Crisis (photos) by dearg: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tonto Dikeh And Husband Relocates Over Marriage Crisis (Photos)

consistent with an distinctive facts gotten from a proper source, considered one of her home group of workers, who does no longer need to be stated, the actress tonto dikeh returned to her single way of life of smoking marijuana which commonly triggers her to ruin family in shambles .

more details coming shortly

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband Relocates Over Marriage Crisis (photos) by modelsms(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
pic or i donblit
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband Relocates Over Marriage Crisis (photos) by Came: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
She be like her Orobo sister. Her shakara end because she born one, make she praise those way born plenty and they still maintain their body.

(1) (Reply)

l Love My Wife Tonto Dikeh's Husband Oladunni Churchill Tells Bloggers (photo) / See Pictures Of Kemen's Beautiful Girlfriend / 7 Celebrities Davido Helped To Become Rich & Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.