Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nairaland Valentine Party:coming Soon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Valentine Party:coming Soon (831 Views)

PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) / Gunshot....Details coming soon!!! / Free Recharge Cards, Coming Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Valentine Party:coming Soon by Emmyz: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2007
I understand what Naiarlanders felt about the purported Nairaland End-of-the-year party, but i must state here categorically that Mr. Admin is a very busy man, so let's try and understand this so that we too can keep the trend going on Nairaland and not expecting too much like he's the Nairaland 'Moses' who is to provide every program and packages for nairaland to be much fun. I think its high time we assisted to spice up Nairaland in our own little ways.

About the nairaland party, since that is gone and gone forever (the end of the year party), i think we should create something new and classic for nairalanders.

In respect of this, i want us to organise NAIRALAND VALENTINE PARTY

Interested individuals who wants to partner in organising the Nairaland Valentine Party should please mail jaittojeffrey@yahoo.com and lets discuss on how this can work out.

By having a list of interested partners would help to remove and cut away unserious people that would kill our passion and determination thats why i'm requesting you to mail me and i would be sending the valentine party game plan to only those that show interest (details of what is already on ground and what we would have to do to make it the biggest party ever in Nigeria would be discussed with the partners)

However, only 15-20 persons are needed as the organisers.

Please, partners should endeavour to send little details about themselves which would help in chosing those that are qualified to be the organizers. Information like sex, age range, social class, marital status, communication skill and location is highly needed.

The date and location would be sent to the forum as soon as the organisers conclude the Party plan.

Nairalander should please leave their sugeestion on the forum as a way of uplifting Nairaland.

Remember, if you are interested in co-organising this party, mail jaittojeffrey@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Jeffrey Jones
Re: Nairaland Valentine Party:coming Soon by knzguru(m): 4:08am On Dec 02, 2007
@ nairalanders

you are invited to the nairaland party meeting holding on Saturday 8th of December at 4pm at Ikeja.

We'll be discussing on the best way to organise this nairaland party.

Only those who are interested in being a part of this should send an email to knzguru@yahoo.com for more details.

Lets stop talking and do this!

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Why do old posts come first? / Seun Att : Plz Tell Us Why You Hate E-gold? / Seun Nominated Personaliity Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.