Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Beauty Of Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beauty Of Natural Hair (1402 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / The Beauty Of Aso-ebi Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Natural Hair by Jaybushkinky(f): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
There are millions of natural hair enthusiasts worldwide and Akwa Ibom ladies are ditching their chemical straightening agents to get in on the trend.
Who is a Naturalista?
A naturalista is someone who wears their hair the way that it naturally grows out of the scalp, this could mean they have curly, wavy or kinky hair.
Here are some lovely naturalistas in Akwa Ibom state:

1) UduakAbasi Idiong

Udy fondly called Hollow heart is a law student who has passion for natural hair. Despite her legal duties she still has time for her nappy natural.

2) Enobong Omon

A bit of a talker, loves natural. She's not just a naturalista, she's a cinematographer, a dancer and lover of art.

3) Ukeme Etim

She's a student of Zenith University Ghana and Loves styling her natural hair in an exceptional manner

UK's Natural
4) Sifon Ikot

She's a medical student, make up star and a natural hair enthusiast.

Thatnaturalista that drains my hair products, and my time. I do most of her treatment cos I inspired to stay natural. Her hair is just 7months old and its really competing with mine. Well, if I dont nature kid sisters natural, who else will I........?

5) Uduak Archibong

I call hair natural queen because her hair is a crown.

"I don't need Brazilian hair, I don't need Peruvian either, just let me rock my hair"
Uduak Achibong

6) Ruthydee

My favourite baker and natural queen

7) Mary Kay

Mary is a natural hair enthusiast and blogger at Kinkchic.

She's is a great hair stylist

cool Remarkable Mary

One of the best motivational speaker I know. She's Remarkable just as her name implies..Remarkable Mary is a student and a public speaker with a motivational speaking prowess, whose passion and work aims towards youth development and nation building.

9) Barr Edidiong,

Edidiong is lawyer and a pro MUA, love music, fashion, art, based in uyo, ?..... Thread slay queen

10) Uty Albert

Shes a naturalista with difference. Her hair attracts not less than 10 compliments in a day.

11) Dr Edediong

Dr Edediong is a medical student and a blogger residing in Atlanta. Dr Eddy is from akwaibom...loves photography which makes her admire the whole concept of art.
Proud naturalista

12) Elizabeth

Elizabeth is a student, loves the sciences andbelieves her kinks are proof that not everything beautiful has to obey gravity

13) Jewel Onuk

Jewel is a graduate of Covenant University. An upcoming natural hair blogger and has a YouTunechannel. @Julz Onuk. She's a lover of natural, also recommends products for the hair and treats natural hair.

14) Joy Unyimeh Bush

Joy is a natural hair blogger behind this blog. I Love promoting the beauty of natural hair and every experiences that comes along with it. I'm from Akwa Ibom state, a natural hair activist, instructor and a hair stylist!

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Hair by joey048(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have yams soya bean and sesame seeds contact 08162389825

(1) (Reply)

Irritating Make-up Photos Of Bobrisky Goes Viral / Introducing Cheepohs! / Handmade Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.