Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea (10887 Views)

Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) / Tsunami Alert After 7.9-magnitude Papua New Guinea Quake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Worksunlimited:

See your life... If it's in Australia, why would they still add Australia wouldn't be hit by the tsunami..?

When they have posited it would hit papua new guinea..

Australia as a continent not the country, what more can i do for these alaba shopkeepers on nairaland?
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by iamnlia(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2017
awelekiti:
2 prophecies of pastor Adeboye already fulfilled within January alone. Avalanche rocked Italy last week. God have mercy

Hundreds of natural disasters occur each year, someone will drop random "prophesies" and people will start screaming.
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by iamnlia(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

Australia as a continent not the country, what more can i do for these alaba shopkeepers on nairaland?
grin
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by Worksunlimited: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

U still don't get it... I would leave you to your self praise.
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by UgojiC(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
timilehing:
If all this natural disasters come join with Nigeria bad leadership, Somalia will be a paradise to Nigerians

Bro abeg no think am because it will just take us back to 19th century. Lol
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by tillaman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, Papua guinea in Australia not africa, 9ja I hail oo
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

poor education everywhere, papua Guinea is in Australia
no it is not in australia, it is in the indian and pacific ocean.
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
no it is not in australia, it is in the indian and pacific ocean.

what continent is Papua New Guinea?
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

what continent is Papua New Guinea?
they are islands. they are on their own in the ocean. small islands. they are on no continent
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by joeace2020(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Worksunlimited:

U still don't get it... I would leave you to your self praise.

he's right. You've been schooled. Just be a man and accept. don't know why we feel we are the owners of knowledge in this country.
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
they are islands. they are on their own in the ocean. small islands. they are on no continent

hahahahaha, this is serious, okay since u couldn't even use google, Papua Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, are all in a continent called Australia or Australasia or Oceania depending on what year you were born, for those born more recently Oceania is now more popular. Being an island dosent place you outside a continent. UK is actually not in the continent of Europe but it's a European country all the same. Hope u okay now?
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

hahahahaha, this is serious, okay since u couldn't even use google, Papua Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, are all in a continent called Australia or Australasia or Oceania depending on what year you were born, for those born more recently Oceania is now more popular. Being an island dosent place you outside a continent. UK is actually not in the continent of Europe but it's a European country all the same. Hope u okay now?
brah stop being dull. papua new guinea is one half of the island called new guinea and it has absolutely nothing to do with australia. australia is a continent on its own. these are islands separate from australia. i study world maps. so please do not spread your confusion because your ego is bruised that i corrected you
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

this is the definition of a continent

con·ti·nent
/ˈkänt(ə)nənt/
noun
any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America).

its a continuous expanse of land and therefore does not include islands. what you are doing is using european revisionist propaganda to include conquered territories as part of certain continents. thats white supremacy. the true definition of a continent does not include papua new guinea cuz it is a separate island in the ocean not attached to any land
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
brah stop being dull. papua new guinea is one half of the island called new guinea and it has absolutely nothing to do with australia. australia is a continent on its own. these are islands separate from australia. i study world maps. so please do not spread your confusion because your ego is bruised that i corrected you

u must have definitely bruised the ego of world atlas too;

www.worldatlas.com/cntycont.htm

and countless sources. u see what ur shallow mind does not allow you know is that the position that oceania isnt a continent is not a globally accepted notion. National geographic explains that geographers in some countries NOT ALL!

and to come to the point of the discussion- i corrected a guy that claimed Papua Guinea was in the US and i said Australia continent, so what is your hopeless point about? or u also accept it's in the US?
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by Worksunlimited: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
joeace2020:

he's right. You've been schooled. Just be a man and accept. don't know why we feel we are the owners of knowledge in this country.

If you no understand my point... Kindly mind your own..

Too many kids on Nairaland these days.. Can't make a point without been insultive...
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
LastProphet:

u must have definitely bruised the ego of world atlas too;

www.worldatlas.com/cntycont.htm

and countless sources. u see what ur shallow mind does not allow you know is that the position that oceania isnt a continent is not a globally accepted notion. National geographic explains that geographers in some countries NOT ALL!

and to come to the point of the discussion- i corrected a guy that claimed Papua Guinea was in the US and i said Australia continent, so what is your hopeless point about? or u also accept it's in the US?

bros, papua new guinea is not in australia. this is exactly what you said. lets even put the continent issue aside. YOU SAID PAPUA NEW GUINEA IS IN AUSTRALIA. you are wrong. papua new guinea is separate from australia. they are two different places with two different land masses. YOU ARE WRONG. accept defeat and move on with ya life

this is what you said >>>>
poor education everywhere, papua Guinea is in Australia
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
sukkot:
bros, papua new guinea is not in australia. this is exactly what you said. lets even put the continent issue aside. YOU SAID PAPUA NEW GUINEA IS IN AUSTRALIA. you are wrong. papua new guinea is separate from australia. they are two different places with two different land masses. YOU ARE WRONG. accept defeat and move on with ya life

this is what you said >>>>

still poor education at work and poor home training. am sure England is not in Europe by your definition since it is a different landmass. if u were not born after year 2000 you would have known about Australia as a continent. and u must be an exceptional morooon to continue to insist that Guinea is closer to the US than Australia, smh
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2017
LastProphet:

still poor education at work and poor home training. am sure England is not in Europe by your definition since it is a different landmass. if u were not born after year 2000 you would have known about Australia as a continent. and u must be an exceptional morooon to continue to insist that Guinea is closer to the US than Australia, smh
And i repeat ? papua new guinea is not in australia. pick up a book sometime and read it. you may actually learn something
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2017
sukkot:
And i repeat ? papua new guinea is not in australia. pick up a book sometime and read it. you may actually learn something

Just like Madagascar is part of the US too abi? if you were not a hopeless teenager common sense would have told you that geographical feature isnt the only thing that places countries, an island close to a continent is politically and administratively considered part of it which is why it will confuse you why Madagascar comes for All Africa games
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by sukkot: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
LastProphet:

Just like Madagascar is part of the US too abi? if you were not a hopeless teenager common sense would have told you that geographical feature isnt the only thing that places countries, an island close to a continent is politically and administratively considered part of it which is why it will confuse you why Madagascar comes for All Africa games
i understand your shame. you rode in on a high horse correcting two people and feeling superior then you got corrected yourself and your ego cant handle the humiliation. i understand your pain. its OK. you will be sufficient. just read some more books so you dont embarrass yourself in a public forum
Re: Tsunami Warning As Magnitude 8 Quake Hits Near Papua New Guinea by LastProphet: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
sukkot:
i understand your shame. you rode in on a high horse correcting two people and feeling superior then you got corrected yourself and your ego cant handle the humiliation. i understand your pain. its OK. you will be sufficient. just read some more books so you dont embarrass yourself in a public forum

goodbye my papua Guinea of north america and Madagascar of Europe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grand Theft Auto 5 (gta V), Visa 2 Apk + Obb + Data Download / Why Black People Are Well Endowed: An Anthropological Dissection. / Recommended Glasses For Viewing Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.