Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) (4062 Views)

Adult Male Caucasian For Sale Rottweiler For Sale / My Pets Milo And Hector / URGENT SALE : Rottweiler Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Hector for up for sale 250k ,

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Photos

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2017
250k, can the dog wash and cook?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by adahib: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2017
How old is he?
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
He is 1year nd 10months
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by trillz: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
martete1:
He is 1year nd 10months
House of lazic is a kennel not a dog
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
That's what I said grand son of HOUSE OF LASIC. He is from the generation of d kennel.
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
His puppies also available, females

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by ledzman: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
na cow
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by edimolu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Op Yhu no try at all....why nt kuku sell am for 1 million....ordinary rot
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by Baroba(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
We dont value anything in this country, a pedigree dog someone just called ordinary Rott??..smh.. 250k is good value if you ask me. Beautiful box head Rott..

6 Likes

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
So is 250k I big amount, do you know how much I got it as a puppy

5 Likes

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by KingAfo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Baroba:
We dont value anything in this country, a pedigree dog someone just called ordinary Rott??..smh.. 250k is good value if you ask me. Beautiful box head Rott..
You don't need to reply some people here.
Fantastic rott, pedigree or not. Good age as well. Good price. Just that am a Boerboel person. Happy selling bro

3 Likes

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by KingAfo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
martete1:
So is 250k I big amount, do you know how much I got it as a puppy
Wonderful rott bro. No mind kids here. Later they cry bobby sax scam them.
Good things no cheap. Cheap things no good

4 Likes

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by younghartz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fadalaud if I have 250k I'd buy this I swear, this is lovely

1 Like

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by theyongest: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Can somebody borrow me 250k that they're not using?
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by fifi00719(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2017
This here is the finest rottweiler I've seen on pets section. I would buy it without thinking. Happy sales

1 Like

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by Immorttal: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Where is this rott now?
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2018
Still here, I got someone who was able to keep it for me when I was away
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by DGkennels(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2018
Beautiful dog u have dere.. But I have a few reservation with ur presentation of d dogs details.. One Hector is d grandson of who in haus lazic? Cos haus of lazic is a kennel in Serbia and not a dogs name. So if u say Hector is d grandson of haus of lazic I believe sometin is wrong somewhere.. So plz correct dat and pls state d name of d dog Hector is a grandson to at haus of lazic.. Also for clarity sake, A dog without a full Pedigree details is a non pedigree dog.. Pls state the full Pedigree details of Hector, possibly a link if he is registered on pedigree database but if not datz not an issue and d name of d kennel in Nigeria Hector was breed.. Thanks for doing things right Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by Cobbrottie(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2018
DGkennels:
Beautiful dog u have dere.. But I have a few reservation with ur presentation of d dogs details.. One Hector is d grandson of who in haus lazic? Cos haus of lazic is a kennel in Serbia and not a dogs name. So if u say Hector is d grandson of haus of lazic I believe sometin is wrong somewhere.. So plz correct dat and pls state d name of d dog Hector is a grandson to at haus of lazic.. Also for clarity sake, A dog without a full Pedigree details is a non pedigree dog.. Pls state the full Pedigree details of Hector, possibly a link if he is registered on pedigree database but if not datz not an issue and d name of d kennel in Nigeria Hector was breed.. Thanks for doing things right Sir.

Very well put together cool

1 Like

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Photo of him now,

1 Like

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by Rany4all(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Solid rott!
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by damoskid(m): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Now this is a rottweiler I can kill for
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
How often are mine suppose to bath my Dog?, Cus I do twice Cus the Dog is stayin inside the house with me

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by skinpain(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Male gsd pup 4 sale 30k bt negotiable 08144250642

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Longest time, he is still doing well

Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2018
3years
Re: Hector, Grandson Of House Of Lasic For Sale (rottweiler) by martete1(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
Life still goes on

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help: Lice And Tick On My Dog / Purebred Boerboels For Sale / Abeg Which Animal Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.