Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) (43809 Views)

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by winkmart: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2017
Paul Okoye of PSquare took to Instagram to pose in his car and wrote:

"Kinda look good when u take a picture like this knowing fully well that I can never drive like this in Lagos street lol"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Z1oF5nVwvcs/WIRT90ddlrI/AAAAAAADYco/6U6VtXAtRAwemY03w08LyVKTndhx91m6wCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiwnaSlxpi/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare&hl=en

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by winkmart: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Oblitz(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2017
why can't he drive like that on the street?
check my signature for solution to all problems regarding concrete

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by angelTI(f): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2017
He can drive like that on the street in places like Victoria Island, Lekki and Ikoyi. He should not try it in Oshodi o grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by omarithmetics: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
n*gga you aint nas, n*gga you aint jay z

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Tastemoney(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by FearFactor1: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Always a price to pay
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Jimyn(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Swear say you no dey enjoy am
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by anathemiamia(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
SMH. I'll never understand why a human would worship a fellow human

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by adonbilivit: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
omarithmetics:
n*gga you aint nas, n*gga you aint jay z
he is peter okoye. stop trying to make our celebs feel inferior. I no send any of them sha, jay z o, Nas o, Peter okoye o,...fuckkk them all

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by elog(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
You dey mind am grin
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by hyfr(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don't understand, is it that the roof of the car will come down once the car enters Lagos street? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Everything has a price including being a star

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Godlovesme521: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's just the fact.. .thats Wat's comes with the fame
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by helphelp: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Come make we exchange...

You go take photo you go tire

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by adesammy1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fertile land...space booked. This plot is not for sale.
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by teozey111(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
you hussled to get there so kwantinew

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by AntiWailer: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who he epp
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by chidiebere2020(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
did you know if it is possible, everyone will become a celeb
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by repogirl(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don't understand his English. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oblitz:
why can't he drive like that on the street?
why cant you answer the same question you asked?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Great504: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
winkmart:
Paul Okoye of PSquare took to Instagram to pose in his car and wrote:

"Kinda look good when u take a picture like this knowing fully well that I can never drive like this in Lagos street lol"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Z1oF5nVwvcs/WIRT90ddlrI/AAAAAAADYco/6U6VtXAtRAwemY03w08LyVKTndhx91m6wCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Next time, you have got to specify , knowing fully well that there are two types of Lagos. Sure you meant Lagos mainland and not Lagos Island.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiwnaSlxpi/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare&hl=en
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by xpressionx(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Go drive am for village na,Wetin consign me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is the essence of this stuupid and dumb thread now angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by khalids: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have only one thing to say.....IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE AMERICAN DREAM, THEN YOU BETTER MOVE TO AMERICA....... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by seguno2: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
If he pays his taxes appropriately and supports education for all children by donating to primary schools, he may be able to drive like that on MORE roads in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry
Re: Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Everything has a price..

Fame takes away privacy.
Carry ur cross man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies / Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.