Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You (45240 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
A social media user comes in hot on popular Nigerian Musician “Peter Okoye” who told him to go Bleep himself as well as his entire generation.

It all started with a message he sent to the singer suggesting he should apologize to his twin brother so as to bring back peace between the music group “Psquare“.

The social media user who responded to the reply whereby Peter Okoye told him to better “unfollow his page or get blocked” said

You can block me because you have nothing to give to me because I’m better than you. I just pray that one day God should change your mind so that you can go back to your brother and apologize to him, I believe he will forgive you.

Paul Okoye I’m sorry bro I’m just trying to help your brother Peter!! Now the world knows that you are better than him.

Peter should please don’t Bleep with me if not I’m going to play the air out of him

Responding to his message, it wasn’t taken easy on the user who said he is a fan of the Psquare music group as Peter Okoye left him without words.

He said;

Bleep you and your entire generation Idiot. Better than me! Eiya you wish!!

All these stupid Psquare angry fans y’all don’t know that you are the losers. My progress and success is killing you guys. I’m here making more money and living the best life.

I don’t share my money with anyone like when i was in the group. My money is my money……. Please make sure you stay away from transformer and sniper because that’s the only option.

I was right when I made up my mind to end the group because y’all don’t deserve it. Selfish Motherfuckers!!

Better use this energy and better your life broke ass Idiot.

SOURCE: https://soundgist.com/you-have-nothing-to-offer-me-because-im-better-than-you-fan-fires-back-at-peter-okoye/

SEE THE CHATS BELOW:

3 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Tampa6246(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
their business

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Carmit(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
A won didinrin meji! angry

So who shared the screenshots

The insulter or the insultee?

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Left to me, Instagram wouldn't be in Nigeria. Wetin concine me with celeb

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by dominique(f): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
He must be very idle for him to be exchanging words with a random troll via dm. I hope he releases new music soon or go on tour before his career hits rock bottom

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by 2dice01: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is it by force
Peter no wan do Groupie againgrin

Niggå going solo is his Personal Opinion don't know why that fan carry another family issue for head like Gala

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Gosj01(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
From upcoming artist to a stupid troll.... Nothing concern me.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Emilokoiyawon: 2:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Continue trying to force them to get back together...keep up the yo-man's job...work on it and when you die your children and grandchildren will take over this 'very important' task of getting psquare back together....

17 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Onyi22(f): 3:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Y can't some fans mind their own business?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by crazyABO(m): 3:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Left to me, Instagram wouldn't be in Nigeria. Wetin concine me with celeb
I swearz bruh undecided me too I started using Instagram probably when 20% of Nigerians were using it and it was literally to upload videos and pix just like snap chat now and not even every phone could download Instagram then ,before all these envy,hatred, oppression and the likes got into it lipsrsealed I laugh when they tag someone Instagram celebrity like wtf

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by partnerbizz5(f): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2019
I dont understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by femi4: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Carmit:
A won didinrin meji! angry

So who shared the screenshots

The insulter or the insultee?
insultor

3 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by BrutalJab: 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
dominique:
He must be very idle for him to be exchanging words with a random troll via dm. I hope he releases new music soon or go on tour before his career hits rock bottom

Not everyone is busy doing nothing like you madam.

Peter has achieved what you can only dream of ever becoming in life.

I will advice you stick to banning Nairalanders alone because that's your business.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by YorubaNinja: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Taking panadol for anoda pesin headache... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Martins6545: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2019
BrutalJab:

[s]Not everyone is busy doing nothing like you madam.

Peter has achieved what you can only dream of ever becoming in life.

I will advice you stick to banning Nairalanders alone because that's your business.
[/s]

19 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by lordlugards: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2019
dominique:
Ha ba hanty d-o-m-i-n-i-q-u-eee. Try to be friendly with your comment. This one is too much already for a pained soul.

1 Like

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2019
What’s with Nigerians and giving advice?? Ogbeni mind your damn business!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Xclusiveme: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2019
You think they haven't heard enough. Dunno why people won't let them be. After the break up, that was when we found out that Peter cannot sing. So if the duo is back, what do u think Peter would be doing, dancing? With his ugly moves

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by realestniggah: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Peter okoye and pangolo music.. The break up just showed who was actually the real talent in the group..

This life will find a way to humble one way or the other

26 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by helinues: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Fan? Like Ceiling fan ?

Only in Nigeria you will see a book seller inside danfo selling books on how to make millions.. He should have probably read his books instead of creating nuisances inside bus.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by PheelzAlmighty: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Savagery grin

Reason with me na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
angry
Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by tillaman(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Peter is clearly still hurting! He hasn’t moved on abi when did Paul throw such jab at the defunct group? If they like they should make up with one another That’s their problem
Imagine twins acting like sworn enemies
Y’all were roommates from the womb

22 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2019
No joy, everybody day para for the country grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by ursullalinda(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2019
It hurts me each time I read about psquare.... But people must learn to obey their decision and face their front but if you luv them so much pray for them.

4 Likes

Re: Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You by safarigirl(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2019
dominique:

He has released new music some weeks ago, update yourself. Some trolls should be responded to.

You should be condemning the jobless nobody that has time to go to Peter's page and drop unsolicited advice, only to claim he is better than him. If he were better, he wouldn't be all up in Peter's business.

Celebrities are people too, and they can only ignore so much. For them to respond to the so-called random trolls, it means they have hit their limit and they have the right to blow up on them, without people stating they are jobless for doing what most of us do on a daily basis.

Is it everybody that comes at you that you ignore on this site? Are you idle for responding to attacks on your person?

59 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Genevieve Nnaji & Stephanie Linus Step Out In White: Who Rocked It Better? / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.