Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. (906 Views)

Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Church Chronicles - The Fact Of Churches / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Alezy(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2017
One way or the other I saw these sign boards or picture or em. Just can't stop laughing

1 Share

Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Alezy(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Sebastine1994(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2017
IDEA'S TO CHANGE NIGERIA.
I dont want to be part of those nigerian always complaining without proffering a solution. Here is my own solution to our problem
IF I were MR buhari, I would centralise the education sector. It will work similar way to our federal government. The ministry of education can handle it from that angle. There would be no private school. If the government can do better the private schools will slowly die out.
START FROM KOGI: KOGI state does not need more schools but standard. I would renovate all primary and secondary schools. Every local government should have a standard modern school.
1. Provide buses to convey people living far to school
2. Provide hot meal for them
3. Principals should be chosen based on quality.
4. There should be no school fees.
Assume that 30 million student attend that school. They are to pay 500 each week to the central school. That will be 15billion. In a month that will be 60 billion. The centre school (headquarter) will invest this money in something productive. The more they collect And spend the faster the economy grows. When there is work, parents can afford the fees.
THINGS THE HEADQUARTERS CAN DO
1. It will make quality education its priority
2. There will be so many educated nigerian citizens. Affordable education for all irrespective of background.
3. It will build a better teaching college to boast teacher moral.
4. Teaching will become attractive. Teaching will become a profession.
5. It can afford to organise quiz,debate and give out mouth watering prizes to motivate student
6. It can afford to hire foreign staff. Buy laboratory equipment without government support.
7. It can offer good scholarship to poor student to study in a university
8. It can afford to lobby on behalf of the schools.
9. We would have world class student if we implement this.
10. We would no longer go to Ghana or abroad to get quality education. We would even save some foreign exchange. Ghanaian will want to study in nigeria. All these foreign school in nigeria will close up.
This is not rocket science. It is something easy. For the first time let us think outside the box. I swear this plan will work. If you have question ask so I can improve it. I am the last surviving nigerian. I need your help guys. Share this idea everywhere. You never know who might be reading. Facebook is included. Odohsebastine1994@gmail.com
Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Alezy(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2017
I love these.

1 Share

Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Alezy(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Sebastine1994:
IDEA'S TO CHANGE NIGERIA.
I dont want to be part of those nigerian always complaining without proffering a solution. Here is my own solution to our problem
IF I were MR buhari, I would centralise the education sector. It will work similar way to our federal government. The ministry of education can handle it from that angle. There would be no private school. If the government can do better the private schools will slowly die out.
START FROM KOGI: KOGI state does not need more schools but standard. I would renovate all primary and secondary schools. Every local government should have a standard modern school.
1. Provide buses to convey people living far to school
2. Provide hot meal for them
3. Principals should be chosen based on quality.
4. There should be no school fees.
Assume that 30 million student attend that school. They are to pay 500 each week to the central school. That will be 15billion. In a month that will be 60 billion. The centre school (headquarter) will invest this money in something productive. The more they collect And spend the faster the economy grows. When there is work, parents can afford the fees.
THINGS THE HEADQUARTERS CAN DO
1. It will make quality education its priority
2. There will be so many educated nigerian citizens. Affordable education for all irrespective of background.
3. It will build a better teaching college to boast teacher moral.
4. Teaching will become attractive. Teaching will become a profession.
5. It can afford to organise quiz,debate and give out mouth watering prizes to motivate student
6. It can afford to hire foreign staff. Buy laboratory equipment without government support.
7. It can offer good scholarship to poor student to study in a university
8. It can afford to lobby on behalf of the schools.
9. We would have world class student if we implement this.
10. We would no longer go to Ghana or abroad to get quality education. We would even save some foreign exchange. Ghanaian will want to study in nigeria. All these foreign school in nigeria will close up.
This is not rocket science. It is something easy. For the first time let us think outside the box. I swear this plan will work. If you have question ask so I can improve it. I am the last surviving nigerian. I need your help guys. Share this idea everywhere. You never know who might be reading. Facebook is included. Odohsebastine1994@gmail.com
oga pls create your thread for this
Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Alezy(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by Alezy(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Of course u can add yours.

1 Share

Re: Funny And Wonderful Names Of Churches. Come In N Laugh. by YhungPablo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
next.

(1) (Reply)

6-meter Python Suffocates To Death After Trying To Swallow Wallaby Whole (photos / Nigeria Adsense For Sale / Lionel Messi Reacts To Neymar’s Proposed Move To PSG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.