Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out (544 Views)

Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out by carlitob96: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Despite all his efforts to stay off the media, the MMMG boss, Ubi Frankline has had his own share of publicity, both for good and bad reasons. From the time he parted ways with his former record label mate, Iyanya to the time he started dating Lilian Usoro until their final marriage which has been surrounded with so many controversies.

His marriage to the talented actress despite producing a child, crashed barely four months after they gave birth to their first child, Jayden
Read more ยป
Re: Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out by 2SWT(f): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op

You be Aproko
Re: Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out by CoolVoice(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok.
Re: Marriage Troubles: The Media Has Been Unfair To Me, Ubi Franklin Cries Out by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
What do you expect, When you take your private matter to the village square .

(1) (Reply)

Popular Rapper Olamide Dump Etisalat To Sign New Endorsement Deal With Glo / Could This Be The Reason 2baba Cancelled The Nationwide Protest? See Video / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Majek Fashek Is Going After Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.