Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. (1044 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by Depot(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
After loosing over half a million in the controversial ponzi scheme (MMM) and a very good friend wants to Introduce me to another ponzi scheme. The reply I gave him will make you go crazy. Peruse the attached screen shot.

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by modelsms(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
where the apic dey naa
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by thesicilian: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Get a dictionary and check the meaning of "epic", then come back and modify your post.
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mchew

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by BiafranBushBoy: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
I guess he meant Quackepic cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by Edwinmason(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
i dont know if my eyes is paining me cos have look and cant find the epic reply
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by H2Ossss(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
So funny... I forgot to laugh sad
Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by infogenius(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Depot:
After loosing over half a million in the controversial ponzi scheme (MMM) and a very good friend wants to Introduce me to another ponzi scheme. The reply I gave him will make you go crazy. Peruse the attached screen shot.
LOL!
I personally do not want to hear of any ponzi scheme either. MMM has brought out the beast in many Nigerians .

Work is the guaranteed to bring true riches. To hell with ponzi schemes

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Reply I Gave A Friend That Wnts To Introduce Me To A Ponzi Scheme. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dont say that o..Some MMM participant has diverted to mmm west Africa. They're still passionate abt ponzi scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Pros In Trading The Market / When Things Are Hard Don't Gamble With The Little You Have. / Can You Write And Translate From English To Either Of Igbo, Hausa Or French?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.