Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO (835 Views)

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! / Needed: Investor Who Can Fund An LPO. Could Be A Private Individual Or Finance C / Please Which African Country Can I Source For Fish Maw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO by RounDVisio(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello great nairalanders. I'm an entrepreneur with a startup tech company. I will be marketing my products to major private schools in Nigeria. I have discovered that no one believes in startups in Nigeria. The bank is a no go area for startup capital.

So, I don't have the full capital needed to startup my company but I'm considering the option of forward payment and LPO (local purchase order).

I am not sure if many will be willing to pay a full price before receiving goods due to trust, so I'm considering the options of LPO as key means of financing the importation of the products then supplying.

So, I'm asking how and where can I finance an LPO.
Nairalanders please help me answer this pressing question. Thanks all.
Re: How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO by gametalk: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Once you registered your biz or comapany. You're free to go.
Re: How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO by RounDVisio(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
gametalk:
Once you registered your biz or comapany. You're free to go.
I have registered my company with the CAC... Note: we don't have collateral or anything like that... All we have is an LPO for a sure order.
Re: How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO by gratefulheart(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
If your LPO is a credit worthy. Most bank and financial company will finance it. You don't need collateral for that. Check with you bank Account officer.

RounDVisio:

I have registered my company with the CAC... Note: we don't have collateral or anything like that... All we have is an LPO for a sure order.
Re: How Do I Source For Fund To Fund An LPO by RounDVisio(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
gratefulheart:
If your LPO is a credit worthy. Most bank and financial company will finance it. You don't need collateral for that. Check with you bank Account officer.

Thanks sir... I will definitely check up with them.

(1) (Reply)

Cashreloaded.com Just Launched....10k To Pay 30k / Case Closed / Nairobi To Mombasa High-speed Railway Opens ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.