Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces (116463 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by 9jaBloke: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
@stephenduru
@Emeka ugwuonye
@trezzyhelm
@the mod that moved dis to fp
@ seun
I still don't get the rationale behind uploading news/ links to nude pics and videos of ladies on the Internet for any reason whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Crownadex(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
but why u cover the pix na ? .... I'm tired of kind tin jawe , na U go tell us make we com see somtn & wen we entered we go see nothing

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by airminem(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jimyn:
See the kind of human rights being practiced in naija
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by MrMelody(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
omo see traffic ooo.... people like bad thing eh
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by rawpadgin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Wey the pics na angry
Wetin u wan use am do
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by ntrukpum(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
KingGeorgey:
Book your video in advance with me ooo... Just 2500 a copy grin grin
i need 4 copies..... abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by naturefellow(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Wey the pics na >sad
are you gay grin
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
am here 4 d video undecided
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
henrydadon:

imagine this was America she would have become a star..

the least they could have given her is make her cucumber ambassador. .

i can imagine her in one of those bill boards in lagos holding a cucumber for advert.

chidinma is just unfortunate to be a Nigerian..

Cucumber ambassador! Choi! That got meme grin
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Officialkenshin(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
stephenduru:
Human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye has released unclad photo of Jane Emoka,the 3rd girl involved in ex-miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke's leaked sex video. Below is what he wrote (see screenshots and how Nigerians reacted above).......

'JUST STILL SHOTS FOR PROOF

The following stillshots are from the videos. The principal actress in sex video scandal in Anambra is Jane. She is the director, the location director, the camera man, etc of the "movies". We also now have clear idea who the producer and distributors are in this macabre movie production business are'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/unclad-photo-of-jane-emokathe-3rd-girl.html

Please can you show me uncensored pix?
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by murphyibiam15(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
ccffwx:
Anambra girls are wife materials. Tell your yard people ooo wink
yes oo..best wife materials in lesbianism and cucumbating
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by KingGeorgey(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
ntrukpum:
i need 4 copies..... abeg grin grin grin grin grin
I'm throwing in a bonus of 1 more just for u grin
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by tolexy123: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
unipol:

Go to www.xnxx.com. then type on the search space chidinma cucumber.
Thank me later and send me recharge card
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by tolexy123: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
klintdjoe1:
ask Google bros
help me search am abeg... idiota
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by rosalieene(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
murphyibiam15:

yes oo..best wife materials in lesbianism and cucumbating
Murphy why would u say so!
You don't use a particular person or persons to judge others

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by oluscofield(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
God punish u fr wasting ma tym..... I was hoping of seeing someone's toto... Abi wetin be d definition of unclad
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by murphyibiam15(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
rosalieene:

Murphy why would u say so!
You don't use a particular person or persons to judge others
u didnt get it roselyne..the guy is trying to generalise that all their women are wife materials;how true can that be??

so i needed to remind him of the behaviour of some their women for him to see how steewped it is to generalise
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
I thought they said ANAMBRA doesn't breed prostitutes among ladies...

So what's happening...
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Opakan2: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is there Govt. in Anambra atal?

see how these guys are misbehaving and still walking freely. just because they are all igbos

If na hausa or yoruba now, flatrons would have turned the whole forum upside down *deep sigh*
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by lele007: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jimyn:

U didnt ask us to see the kind of cucumber-garnished beauty pageant also being practiced in naija. i guess u saw no evil there?
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by buffalowings: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op you're seriously mad
Where is the pishure undecided
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Henon: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
I rushed enter thread with my perfumed petroleum jelly but no beta pix for me and my crew.

Nawa O!
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by Generalyemi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
.idiotic people of biadrug disgracing themselves since 1800. Na their way

Spits on their flat heads

dirty afonja
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by godquality: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
The idiot that released this is calling himself human right lawyer attink? Is alright. Be like the word human right now have a different meaning because i no know which human this guy dey fight for him/her right.

1 Like

Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by rosalieene(f): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2017
murphyibiam15:

u didnt get it roselyne..the guy is trying to generalise that all their women are wife materials;how true can that be??

so i needed to remind him of the behaviour of some their women for him to see how steewped it is to generalise
Hmmm u misunderstood him........ He was mocking anambra girls
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by davidif: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Jimyn:

I was surprised when I saw human rights also. Abi which kind human rights be that?
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by mickeymoore: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2017
I no see any pix joor
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by kechywillz(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2017
I thought these news is supposed to be over by now,we like to over beat things
Re: Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces by jackie35(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2017
stephenduru:
Human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye has released unclad photo of Jane Emoka[b][/b],the 3rd girl involved in ex-miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke's leaked sex video. Below is what he wrote (see screenshots and how Nigerians reacted above).......

'JUST STILL SHOTS FOR PROOF

The following stillshots are from the videos. The principal actress in sex video scandal in Anambra is Jane. She is the director, the location director, the camera man, etc of the "movies". We also now have clear idea who the producer and distributors are in this macabre movie production business are'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/unclad-photo-of-jane-emokathe-3rd-girl.html

and where is the unclad photo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures) / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.