Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Between Daivdo's Dad And President Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Daivdo's Dad And President Trump (1234 Views)

Daivdo Feed Son; Stop Using Tissue Paper; I Go Carry Grammy; Sowore:csos Gives F / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / Daivdo Sings All Of His Hit Songs With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Daivdo's Dad And President Trump by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
President Trump is among the 100 richest people in the world,none of his kids do drugs or has tattoos. None of his 5kids have been arrested or found wanting by the law. All his kids are well educated and they all help him to run his businesses.

Come back to Nigeria,Davido never let us rest since emmm papa buy jet "my papa just buy jet"

A yahooboy will not let us rest with the small change he picked online.

Look,the problem with an AFRICA man is pride,we have so much pride in us.Every small thing,we want to show ourselves."Do You Know Me"

Lord,I pray today you continue to give me the spirit of humbleness,lord teach me not to look on all I have achieved and look down on my fellow man.....give me the heart and wisdom to teach my kids even when I become a billionaire,that they must be humble cos everything in life is vanity upon vanity. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Between Daivdo's Dad And President Trump by YhungPablo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
nice one. but some Pple will say u are jealous.?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija | Eviction Day – Soma And Miyonse Exit Big Brother House / Video Of Coco Ice And Bassey On Big Brother Naija Truth Or Dare / Bbnaija : Jude Okoye And Phyno Just Tweetd Their Support For Teamefe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.