Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. (1234 Views)

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by banom(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
Here will be discussing many issues,  Like God, Satan/satanism, Religion, Your personal Life and  many other issues,

Ogaga ready to go ?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Abuzola11(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
Welcome banom, when did the wicked people unban u ?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by banom(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Welcome banom, when did the wicked people unban u ?

Thanks Abu, how is it going with you, actually i log in and saw that i can now make post.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Abuzola11(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
In ur letter posted by badlee you pleaded to be unban, sincerely i was disappointed, is this the only site, a site that makes injustice
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
Where is the Ogaga4luv that's being interviewed? grin grin
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
Is this thread meant for Ogaga's opinions and views alone? sad
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

Is this thread meant for Ogaga's opinions and views alone? sad

You're really a CrazyMan. grin grin
Ogaga is being interviewed. cheesy cheesy
So his Opinions and Views is important
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Abuzola11(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
Lmao. Mama gee u wicked o
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
@mama gee

It has come to my knowledge that you continually remind me of how Crazy I am.

Findings and discovery has revealed to me that you're dying to be in my shoes; anyway, I've got good news for you; there's enough room for two.

How about CrazyMan and Crazymama gee. tongue

We'll make a great couple you know. smiley
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Abuzola11(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
smiley
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

@mama gee

It has come to my knowledge that you continually remind me of how Crazy I am.

Findings and discovery has revealed to me that you're dying to be in my shoes; anyway, I've got good news for you; there's enough room for two.

How about CrazyMan and Crazymama gee. tongue

We'll make a great couple you know. smiley

In your dreams!! tongue
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by CrazyMan(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2009
*Leaves quietly* embarassed
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Abuzola11(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Really crazy, anyway i feel you
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by muhsin(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2009
Can't wait to read the interview.

Ogaga, where are thou?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Still waiting the journalist i hope he comes along with GOD. . . cheesy cheesy here SATAN is always with me wink[/size]
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Revolva(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
@Ogaga4luv

mehn, wata gwan, the world is a mysterious world
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah brother I'm doing pretty doing fine . . . no cracking ! grin

I feel your word , It is not suppose to be mysterious like this brother but something caused . smiley
[/size]
Revolva:

@Ogaga4luv

mehn, wata gwan, the world is a mysterious world
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by LogicMind: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
offline shocked
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]online. . . grin[/size]

Logic Mind:

offline shocked
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by chinedumo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ogaga4luv can u post the picture of satan for us to see?

why do u believe in the existence of satan?

have satan spoken to u?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Here is one photo of father SATAN u requested to see .

I believe in Satan because i have seen him and I'll be touched by his great hand. . wink
[/size]

chinedumo:

Ogaga4luv can u post the picture of satan for us to see?

why do u believe in the existence of satan?

have satan spoken to u?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by chinedumo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
has he spoken to u?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2012
[size=13pt]I have talked to the devil, you cannot trick the creator as he will win every time. grin grin - Satan is always talking to me whenever we need to talk about some sinful things wink
[/size]
chinedumo:

has he spoken to u?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Ogaga4luv. by Unitedsatanist(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
You bid me write short to you and I have much to say. You also bade me believe that it was a fancy which made me cherish an attachment for you. It cannot be a fancy since you have been for the last year the object upon which every solitary moment led me to muse.

I do not expect you to love me, I am not worthy of your love. I feel you are superior, yet much to my surprise, more to my happiness, you betrayed passions I had believed no longer alive in your bosom. Shall I also have to ruefully experience the want of happiness? Shall I reject it when it is offered? I may appear to you imprudent, vicious; my opinions detestable, my theory depraved; but one thing, at least, time shall show you: that I love gently and with affection, that I am incapable of anything approaching to the feeling of revenge or malice; I do assure you, your future will shall be mine, and everything you shall do or say, I shall not question. My dear satanic herro Ogaga4Luv please see u @ the party tonight. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue Between An Atheist And A Theist / Was Jesus All Peace And No Fight? / Imams Not As Corrupt As Pastors. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.