Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Request For Support - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Request For Support (1133 Views)

Request For Any Laptop Battery And Get In Osun State. / Premium Softwares/Apps For PC & Android - Request Thread / What Gadgets Do You Need? Place A Request For It @ Ur Own Budget/price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Support by kennybam(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
22, Ilupeju close,
Aboru,
Iyana-ipaja,
Lagos.
22nd January, 2017.

Dear Sir/Ma/Miss,

REQUEST FOR SUPPORT

The purpose of writing this letter is to support me financially on my planning project (Computer Business Center).

My name is Bamidele Emmanuel Kehinde. A computer literate that study the course on Desktop publishing, Graphic design and Web design for 1 year and 6 month at Kreative computer institute with a qualified certificate.

Further more, with my little knowledge and experience, I was able to create a website (www.kennymp3..com).

Moreover, a computer business is not what someone can do on its own without seeking the assistance of others because it is a big task and it worth a huge amount of money which I can’t afford including my parent which serves as my purpose of writing this letter to you.

Sir, I need your support both financially and materially, I also need your prayer because “a prayer is the key to success” which serves as my watchword.

My main purpose of setting up this business is to make the aspect of learning easier and to qualify for a position related to my field of a specialization which will not serve only as a career growth but also as a challenge to my profession.

In conclusion, I promise to be focused, determined and not to disappoint you.

I will be very happy if my request is granted and I would be happy and curios to hear from you a good reply.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,

Bamidele Emmanuel Kehinde.

08068724282, 09071692695

Re: Request For Support by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ccc Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Promo !promo! Promo! Get Your Clean American Used Laptops At. Cheaper Prices / I Need A Gaming Laptop Budget With At Least 1gb Nvidia 710 / Let Me Be Your Reliable Picker For All Your Country GIFT CARD At Dope Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.