Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin (2360 Views)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by Vickyb4: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Things You Don't Know About Organic Products For Hair And Skin by harry6th(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2020
I can supply you coconut oil in large quantity for your beauty products. Let's chat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Younger Skin At Any Age / DIY How To Revamp Your Old Bags Using Ankara Fabric / Fashion Illustration!!! Join Us! Lovely pics attached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.