Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) (1788 Views)

Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Principe67(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Laura Ikeji who's the sister of popular gossip blogger Linda got the bashing of her life after her post about marriage on Instagram did not go down well with some of her fans...

See screen shots below

copied from www.palmchatnow.com

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by juniormusa(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lindaikeji right now cry cry
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
I dont get it? Does one have fans just because she is related to a popular blogger?
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Logician:
I dont get it? Does one have fans just because she is related to a popular blogger?
I tire my bro
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Whatever rows her canoe mehn
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Principe67(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2017
abi oooo
Rapmaestro:
Whatever rows her canoe mehn
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2017
juniormusa:
Lindaikeji right now cry cry

Pally a lady does not necessarily need to be married to be fulfilled in life...Nigerians need to stop this warped mentality about marriage undecided
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by freda506(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2017
She spoke the truth. Marriage is simply overrated. If you get married, fine; if you don't, fine. People need to know that the Mrs. tag and/or wedding band is no measure od success.
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Logician:

Only in naija bro sad
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Principe67(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Jarizod:

Only in naija bro sad
abi nah
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by luscioustrish(f): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Marriage is truly overrated...but its her opinion and people should respect that,I still don't understand how some people jump into someone's post and says 'go and sleep'...stfu,drink water and mind your damn bizness.

Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by Principe67(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2017
hmnnn
luscioustrish:
Marriage is truly overrated...but its her opinion and people should respect that,I still don't understand how some people jump into someone's post and says 'go and sleep'...stfu,drink water and mind your damn bizness.
Re: Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
how wise women make sure they secure their future leaving their gullible victims foolish grin.....

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! See The S*xy Photos Sonia Ogbonna Took That Got People Talking [photo] / Reekado Banks Rehearsing For Gidi Fest At ACI Studio In Lekki Phase 1 / Celebrities Show Us Your Flooded Lekki Homes....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.