Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... (3289 Views)

Which Inverter Do I Buy? Advice Needed / Share Your Experience With Using These Brands Of Washing Machines / What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:56am On Jan 23, 2017
Hi guys, I need to get a washing machine asap. Just last 2weeks on a Saturday a friend recommended I get a 5kg semi-auto LG washing machine that he got his @65k. So I put that price at the back of mind and when to the same store he got his and I was told it's 72k last. Now usually I would bought it but the significant increase would have a ripple effect on the budget for a generator. So now I'm thinking is there any other brand for that size that would offer the same quality at a cost effective price?

I have a budget of 106k and I wanna get a washing machine and a generator. So guys please advice a brother for what he can get with that budget.
Of course the priority is the washing machine, then the gen set is the next, cos I believe one should get a gen set that could carry his appliances not the other way round.
Thanks in anticipation....
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by seunlayi(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Invest your 106k and do the washing in the natural way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by kolomax(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hissexcellencie:
Hi guys, I need to get a washing machine asap. Just last 2weeks on a Saturday a friend recommended I get a 5kg semi-auto LG washing machine that he got his @65k. So I put that price at the back of mind and when to the same store he got his and I was told it's 72k last. Now usually I would bought it but the significant increase would have a ripple effect on the budget for a generator. So now I'm thinking is there any other brand for that size that would offer the same quality at a cost effective price?

I have a budget of 106k and I wanna get a washing machine and a generator. So guys please advice a brother for what he can get with that budget.
Of course the priority is the washing machine, then the gen set is the next, cos I believe one should get a gen set that could carry his appliances not the other way round.
Thanks in anticipation....
go for scanfrost very good product it's currently sold at 45k or konga 8kg then use the rest on Firman generator

2 Likes

Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Sezua(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
no be wetin person moni reach e go buy?

1 Like

Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
kolomax:
go for scanfrost very good product it's currently sold at 45k or konga 8kg then use the rest on Firman generator

What size of generator do you think would be a good fit?
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
seunlayi:
Invest your 106k and do the washing in the natural way.

Stress guy... I'd rather buy a washing machine and save the extra minutes used in washing for searching for investment opportunities or devoting time to other things.

6 Likes

Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by kolomax(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

What size of generator do you think would be a good fit?
at least 3 kva is ok...just make sure it's elepaq or firman

1 Like

Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by missiamme: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
kolomax:
I use an automatic thermocool washing machine and the problem is that it always make noise at some point to the extent of shaking and moving around the room. please, what could be the cause?
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Lacomb(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
missiamme:
I use an automatic thermocool washing machine and the problem is that it always make noise at some point to the extent of shaking and moving around the room. please, what could be the cause?

Check if th stands are properly set, that's usually the cause of movement during spinning.
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Lacomb(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op if you can afford the lg go for it, been using one for about four years now, no issues, and it is very quite when spinning, vibrations isn't much.
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lacomb:
Op if you can afford the lg go for it, been using one for about four years now, no issues, and it is very quite when spinning, vibrations isn't much.

Got a dealer that helped me buy an LG 7kg washing machine @ 66k. So I guess I have to brace up for the gen now.
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
kolomax:
at least 3 kva is ok...just make sure it's elepaq or firman

Much appreciated brotherly...
BTW, would this carry my appliances effortlessly, without drinking fuel like say na cold-water-on-a-sunny-day?
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by kolomax(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

Much appreciated brotherly...
BTW, would this carry my appliances effortlessly, without drinking fuel like say na cold-water-on-a-sunny-day?
like what
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by missiamme: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lacomb:

Check if th stands are properly set, that's usually the cause of movement during spinning.
I will check and get back to you. thanks for the response
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2017
kolomax:
like what

...withour drinking fuel like anything...
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by toluxa1(m): 1:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

Got a dealer that helped me buy an LG 7kg washing machine @ 66k. So I guess I have to brace up for the gen now.

Can I see a picture of the one you got? is it new? Can you connect me with your dealer?
Re: What Brand/type Of Washing Machine Should I Buy? Advice... by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
toluxa1:

Can I see a picture of the one you got? is it new? Can you connect me with your dealer?

Don't have a dealer per say... Just some guy who sells appliances was going to market and he helped me buy. Said he got it @ Alaba.

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Genuine Sandisk OTGs, Memory Sticks And Flash Drives / Dell Latitude E7240 Ultrabook (reseller's Price) / 2 Months Old Samsung Galaxy S 2 For Sale @ 43k Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.