Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K (1146 Views)

Sold... SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro / ⏳⏰SOLD: SONY BRAVIA 32 Inches Smart Tv❗️❗️❗️✔️ / SOLD....⏳⏰SONY BRAVIA 32 Inches Full High Definition Smart Tv...❗️❗️❗️✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2017
This phone has all the "necessary features" for any tech savvy person.

Specifications

Screen Size - 5.5"

O.S - Android lollipop 5.0

Rom/Ram - 8GB/1GB

Camera (primary /secondary) - 8mp/5mp

Battery - 3340mah

Colour - goldish white, I think? Lol. I'm not good with colours

It's a gorgeous phone to look at and handle.

Reason for selling.

I bought this phone about a month ago, and it's been working perfectly up until recently when the battery couldn't last up to 8hours anymore. Someone just gifted me a brand new phone so I figure I sell this one off.

This phone was 35k when I bought it, but I'm selling it this amount because of the battery. So if you are a phone seller, phone repairer or someone who knows about battery, you can buy a new battery and voila! the phone is back in top form.

Price : 15k

Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Still available
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Getting sold before the weekend.... Be the one to get it.

Give a call or text on whstsappnow now.

Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by kazzonline: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
1one:
This phone has all the "necessary features" for any tech savvy person.

Specifications

Screen Size - 5.5"

O.S - Android lollipop 5.0

Rom/Ram - 8GB/1GB

Camera (primary /secondary) - 8mp/5mp

Battery - 3340mah

Colour - goldish white, I think? Lol. I'm not good with colours

It's a gorgeous phone to look at and handle.

Reason for selling.

I bought this phone about a month ago, and it's been working perfectly up until recently when the battery couldn't last up to 8hours anymore. Someone just gifted me a brand new phone so I figure I sell this one off.

This phone was 35k when I bought it, but I'm selling it this amount because of the battery. So if you are a phone seller, phone repairer or someone who knows about battery, you can buy a new battery and voila! the phone is back in top form.

Price : 21k

But you know this aint a real sony xperia phone,its a clone,this na chinko sony,anyways happy sales
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by bobo65(m): 2:21am On Jan 24, 2017
kazzonline:

But you know this aint a real sony xperia phone,its a clone,this na chinko sony,anyways happy sales

Wanted to turn a blind eye to that fact

But OP, ur phone is an obvious clone

Everything about the display isn't sony

Pls state that in ur advert
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
kazzonline:

Nope... Never said it was a Sony Xperia. If you check the Thread's title you'll see where I stated the name. All the specs I stated are exactly as is. If I was going to hide anything, I would have hidden the bad battery but I clearly put that out for people to see.
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
bobo65:

Wanted to turn a blind eye to that fact

But OP, ur phone is an obvious clone

Everything about the display isn't sony

Pls state that in ur advert

I'd not used a Sony phone prior to when I bought it, so there were very slim chances of knowing if it was a clone or not. However, the phone has been awesome in the period I've used it. I'm selling it because the battery could no longer last me through the hours it used to take me for before...every other feature about the phone is in top form.

Thank you all the same.
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Still available.

Throwback Thursday Price slash.

Throwing it back by 6k

New price - 15k!!!

It doesn't get better than this.

Call or text - 08057176457
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by Gosj01(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
10K? and ur location?
Re: SOLD! Sony K5 For 15K by 1one: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
SOLD!!

(1) (Reply)

Dual Sim Oneplus 3, 6gb Ram, 64gb The S7 Edge Killer @ 140k / New Remote And Key Starter, Fireman 8990 Esr Big Coil Generator / Mint US Sony Vaio...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.