Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Sit Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sit Nigeria (4865 Views)

Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test / Police Recruitment:1,728 Successful Applicants To Sit For CBT In Jigawa / Nigerian Army Recruitment: 2,780 Candidates Sit For Examination In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit Nigeria by apollo13(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2017
Good morning fellow Nlanders, please who knows this company SIT NIGERIA I got a Mai from a HR firm to apply for a job for a customer service officer role on their website.
After the application, I was sent a mail to pay a refundable application fee.
Please has anyone heard anything about them? I searched on google and found their office address.
Please I need advice before I enter one chance.
Thanks
Re: Sit Nigeria by apollo13(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2017
Please house, anybody with any info abt them?plsssssss
Re: Sit Nigeria by kilonso001(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
SCAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Sit Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Same here, I was also told to pay. You can imagine thousands applying multiply by that amount.
Re: Sit Nigeria by apollo13(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Spartacuss:
Same here, I was also told to pay. You can imagine thousands applying multiply by that amount.
Did u pay?
Re: Sit Nigeria by PrinceNuel1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
The money has been refunded and it wasn't a scam after all, getting set for interview.
Re: Sit Nigeria by apollo13(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
I confirmed it too, so painful that I didn't proceed with the payment after been misled by people on this forum that its a scam. Lesson learnt.... I will always follow what my instincts tells me, after all, no harm in trying. All the best bro.
Re: Sit Nigeria by PrinceNuel1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
apollo13:
I confirmed it too, so painful that I didn't proceed with the payment after been misled by people on this forum that its a scam. Lesson learnt.... I will always follow what my instincts tells me, after all, no harm in trying. All the best bro.

Thanks bro
Re: Sit Nigeria by marogy: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gudday guys, i paid for the CAT test and i was not refunded, i even sent my bank details when i got the email, but thank God i was shortlisted but when i tried taking my interview exam today, i could not and the next thing i saw was INTERVIEW CANCELLED CONTACT SITNIGERIA.Abeg is anybody here shortlisted too and also experiencing the same thing?thank you
Re: Sit Nigeria by hizzylife(f): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
marogy:
Gudday guys, i paid for the CAT test and i was not refunded, i even sent my bank details when i got the email, but thank God i was shortlisted but when i tried taking my interview exam today, i could not and the next thing i saw was INTERVIEW CANCELLED CONTACT SITNIGERIA.Abeg is anybody here shortlisted too and also experiencing the same thing?thank you

yes. I'm experiencing the same thing. Maybe it's a general problem.
Re: Sit Nigeria by marogy: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
i hope so, i was so shocked, after reading and practicing 20 answers in front of the mirror
hizzylife:

yes. I'm experiencing the same thing. Maybe it's a general problem.
Re: Sit Nigeria by paulGrundy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sorry to tell u, but you guys have been scammed. Appollo13 and princenuel, are monickers controlled by the scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Sit Nigeria by hizzylife(f): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
paulGrundy:
Sorry to tell u, but you guys have been scammed. Appollo13 and princenuel, are monickers controlled by the scammers.

I don't think so. The vacancy didn't originate from here. Maybe their system crashed or they're experiencing technical difficulties. They seem genuine.
Re: Sit Nigeria by apollo13(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
paulGrundy:
How dare you accuse us falsely of the people controlled by the scammers? Better make proper findings before u start running your infested fingers anyhow on this thread, I believe you are one of those people who come to NL to confuse people anyhow. Be careful!
Re: Sit Nigeria by apollo13(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
hizzylife:

I don't think so. The vacancy didn't originate from here. Maybe their system crashed or they're experiencing technical difficulties. They seem genuine.
Don't mind the yeye guy.
Re: Sit Nigeria by marogy: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gudday guys, has anybody gotten any email about the cancellation of the video interview?i wrote to them but no reply yet. if there is anyone with valid information please drop it here. thank you
Re: Sit Nigeria by hizzylife(f): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Good morning everyone. I got another mail after the cancellation of the first interview to prepare for an interview via gotomeeting. I guess they decided to skip the previous stage and I also guess they're sending out mails in batches.

Please guys. I want to inquire if anyone here has done the latest interview with them via gotomeeting?

How was it? What should we expect?
Re: Sit Nigeria by Obalola88(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
In-respect to the sitnigeria interview via gotomeeting, i have done mine,but its adviceable to dia the canadian number provided in the invitation mail.
Re: Sit Nigeria by Shepearl: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Who has gotten a response from sitnigeria after the goto meeting interview...?
Re: Sit Nigeria by chinesy(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
They sent links to me that says "Press interview with the president" Who else receive the links

1 Like

Re: Sit Nigeria by Ebitus: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Obalola88:
In-respect to the sitnigeria interview via gotomeeting, i have done mine,but its adviceable to dia the canadian number provided in the invitation mail.
please,is it the interview? when you called them,did dae interview you?
Re: Sit Nigeria by Shepearl: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
@chinesy...when did you receive the link? What post did you apply for?
Re: Sit Nigeria by chinesy(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shepearl:
@chinesy...when did you receive the link? What post did you apply for?
I applied as customer service officer
Re: Sit Nigeria by Shepearl: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can we talk through email...@chinesy
Re: Sit Nigeria by chinesy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Shepearl:
Can we talk through email...@chinesy
OK,
Re: Sit Nigeria by marogy: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
gudpm guys, please has anyone heard back from sitnigeria after the interview with gotomeeting?

1 Like

Re: Sit Nigeria by Haryodehji(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2017
Sit nigeria is not a scam guys.. i met one of the managers of sitnigeria here in kaduna he said i should enroll 4 the job interview
Re: Sit Nigeria by daremoks: 8:41pm On May 28, 2017
marogy:
gudpm guys, please has anyone heard back from sitnigeria after the interview with gotomeeting?
Re: Sit Nigeria by jd1986(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
Money gone... voicemail grin grin

Rule number 1..... lipsrsealed
Re: Sit Nigeria by iganboh001: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls any info after the interview
Re: Sit Nigeria by obinnaozoigbo: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dear All,

With a great deal of patience and understanding, we at SITNigeria have read the entire thread on this platform and wish to finally whiten all grey areas and clear all lingering doubts.

The conclusion of the matter is that SITNigeria is not a scam. Why would it be so when every candidate was duly refunded their CAT fee?

Unfortunately, we eventually did not launch for the following reasons:

1. Expected projects with State Governments did not fly.
2. Foreign partners pulled out of the deal due to uncertainties in the country against the background of our political environment.
3. Major solar projects, particularly the one we started with Niger State, were delayed.

As a result, ALL (we repeat, ALL) candidates were refunded (see https://www.itnewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/02/20/sitnigeria-refunds-job-applicants-cat-fees/)

However, we have decided to start on a smaller scale, as we still believe in a greater Nigeria we all hope for and shall continue to work on the opportunities we have created for virtually all unemployed Nigerians.

Our office address, for avoidance of doubt, is E207 (Between Rd 2 and Rd 3), Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC-Ajah, Lagos). Our parent company, headquartered in Toronto ON Canada, still remains Speaking IT Canada Inc. And we are using this opportunity to invite you over, as we will still be delighted to have you listed in the database of our agents with respect to our core areas of business, namely: solar power, solar training, healthcare IT, TaskNibbler, and travels-&-tours.

Furthermore, there is no state government that did not correspond with us. So we dare the people, who are still making disparaging and libellous remarks about us, to do some digging with the government with a view to ascertaining whether or not we had discussions with them.

Who still says we are scam when all the refunds were rightly appropriated?

On that rhetorical note, we wish to reiterate, with all sense of decency and veracity, that we have opened shop at E207 (Between Rd 2 and Rd 3), Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC-Ajah, Lagos).

You are cordially invited to SITNigeria, to start a mutually beneficial relationship with us, and also grow with us, either as a customer or as an agent/marketing consultant.

Yours sincerely,

Obinna Ozoigbo
For: The SITNigeria Team

(1) (Reply)

Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match Names On Dashboard" Issue / Invitation Letter For Interview (nigeria Customs Service) / Scam Scam Scam Total Oil Company Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.