Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Music Cds Dead Or Alive - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Cds Dead Or Alive (496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Cds Dead Or Alive by deals4u: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
It's 2017, curious to know how folks listen to Music.
I hope the good 'ol cassette player is gone by now grin.
I'm sure alot of folks have moved on to using computers and digital gadgets - iPods and the likes to listen to music.
Question is: Are folks still using music CDs? The one you typically by in traffic and use in your car or in your cd player at home?
I am interested to know what and how you listen to Music.
Re: Music Cds Dead Or Alive by MusicPromota(f): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Music Cds Dead Or Alive by deals4u: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2017
MusicPromota:
Depends on what you are looking for and I think CD Still remains the official mode of selling audio.
While most of this mobile devices cant handle high fidelity audio which mostly comes in wav Audio, And order recording format abov 4100 unlike the mp3 and its elder bro M4. A wav audio of 33.3mb would result in 3mb or even less depending on its kbps as in if its below 128k then you see the terible loss only if your ears are still sound like a new baby and free fron neural noise in the head eg Tinitus.

Good insights.
Would be good to see what others think.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Angel By Pure Boiz -(official Video) / Let God Decide If Your Song Is The Best - Frank Edwards To Upcoming Artists / Urgent Keyboardist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.