Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) (571 Views)

I Used To Seek Validation From Social Media – Waje / P Square-when I Say We Need Young People To Take Over, This Is A Perfect Example / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) by Validuser(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2017
This is a clear example why you should almost not believe anything on twitter or any social without confirmation.

*inoguration Day*

People have been comparing the Obama inoguration vs the Trump inoguration saying obama had more "fans" or "crowd" than Donald Trump.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the pictures of the comparison.. So here's a picture of trumps "crowd".
NOTE: I'm not saying trump had more crowd than obama.. But it's not as scanty as displayed on Internet or social media.

PS. I feel the only reason obama had more crowd at his inoguration was because HE WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! I MEAN IT WAS A BIG SURPRISE.. THE WHOLE WORLD WAS SHOCKED. SO THEREFORE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO MISS OUT AN HISTORICAL EVENT! (inoguration of a black man as president of the united states of America.

Thank you.

Re: Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) by tundafayaBuhari: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2017
What evidence do you have that yours is real?
Re: Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) by Validuser(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
What evidence do you have that yours is real?
Obviously the picture. They took the "scanty" photo long before the event fully started
Re: Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2017
Op, biko use Google now...Trump had 31m viewers while Obama had 36m or so. Trump swearing-in was ranked fifth most viewed

Perfect example why you shouldn't get news from social media(Twitter)
Re: Perfect Example Why U Shouldn't Get News From Social Media (trump Inoguration) by Validuser(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
That's my point.. Obama had more viewers... And so did Trump too But like you see in the first picture, it made the viewers of Trump look really poor. And the news went all over

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Primary School Students Hatch A Broken Egg To Become A Chick / Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Releases New Music Video Preview / Davido Daughter Playing And Having Fun At Home With Mum(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.