Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. (1590 Views)

See How rooster Goes Crazy After Having Sex With Hen / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / See The Epic Response Guy Gave Girl Who Asked Him For Recharge Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. by Choiszman(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Upcoming Comedian, Baba de baba has caused quite a stir online with one of his comic video about rape.

The video which has garned over 151 views on his YouTube page with 17 dislikes has been met with mixed reactions.

Some found the video funny, while others say it is so insensitive.

In the video, a lady brought a police officer to arrest a guy (comedian baba de baba) who allegedly raped her.. and the below dialogue ensued:

Police: You are under arrest for the rape of that young lady
Baba de baba: Rape of who? that girl?
Police: yes
Baba De baba: I didn’t rape her o.. This girl came to my house for 1 week. She stayed with me, took her to the club, spent money on this girl. had her bath and lie down in the same bed with me.. She didn’t want me to touch her. Last night she came and I forcefully slept with her.
Police: That is rape..
Baba de baba: It is not rape, it is fornication..

Then at the end of the video he is quoted to have said:

If I want a girl to sleep in my house and I would spend money without touching her I would invite my sister.. If you cannot sleep with a man, don’t go to his house.

A Youtube User, Yewande Oke after watching the video, called the comedian an Ignorant fool in the comments section:

"Babadebaba, You are an ignorant fool…"

Then he replied:

"u must be stupid to support a girl for going to sleep in d house of a man who is not are blood relative"

See the video below:

Shared on PalmChatApp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvfntSGtG_4

Re: Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. by firstclassmumu: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2017
f
Re: Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. by femolacqua(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2017
I'm short of words.
Re: Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. by Loyalblak007(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Forcefully Having Sex With A Girl Who Comes Visiting You, Isn’t Rape. by Choiszman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmm.... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What The Bleep Did She Say / Drop Your Prayer Lines For Our President Lol / Wedding Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.