Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

A Wake Up Call To Both Religions.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Wake Up Call To Both Religions.... (328 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call To Both Religions.... by Solidkay(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2017
I don't mean to b a religious bigot neither do I intend to stair up argument bt both religions bt rather I see it as a wake up call for us all

A devout Muslim got into a cab in London. She politely asked the 'Cab Driver' to turn off the radio because her religious doctrine forbade her listening to Music.

The Cab Driver politely asked her.. "why?".

His passenger replied:

"In the time of the Holy Prophet there was no Music, especially Western Music, which is the Music of the Infidel."

The Cab Driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the Cab and opened the door for his passenger to disembark.

The Arab Muslim was surprised and asked him:

"What are you doing?"

The Cab Driver answered:

"In the time of the Holy Prophet, there were no Taxis, no Bombs, no Plane Hijacks, no west invented Loud Speakers in Mosques that woke up newly born, the elderly and the sick at unearthly hours. Definitely no Suicide Attacks and no AK 47;

Only 'PEACE' everywhere.

So shut up, get Out of my Taxi and wait for a Camel."
source: sotava.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(fri. 27/01/2017) / Spirit Meat: Understanding The Kingdom Nature For​​ Wealth (2) - Deuteronomy 8:1 / Reaaons Why Our Prayers May Not Be Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.